A Diary Of A Beatle Fan~5

Oh. My. Gosh.

AHHHHHH!

I actually saw Ringo freaking Starr!

I'm so thankful for my sister using her time and money to get these tickets! But guys I'm so thankful, you don't even understand

I'm so thankful for my sister using her time and money to get these tickets! But guys I'm so thankful, you don't even understand. I'm going to pray to god later for everything! And also, ViolentRiverRaft I made sure to call out your name and saying you love him! SophieSanwogou I hope you had a wonderful time and for everyone else reading I hope you guys get to experience this one day!

Ok ok so I'm going to explain on what happened but I'm not going to take up too much time.

So I got dressed up and everything and the car ride there I was sweating and getting super scared and nervous. When we arrived we got some soda and we sat where we sat and we waited for like thirty minutes that went by super fast.

There was a lot of people, different ages. There was even a baby! This baby was dancing too! Anyways, eventually the music stopped and all the others came out! I have to be honest I don't know all there names but I absolutely love some of there work and I know what band they are from. They are just as wonderful as Ringo. They had beautiful voices and wonderful energy.

Then, they introduced Ringo who came running out. I literally lost it. I screamed in a annoying way. I'm surprised no one kicked me out or yelled at me.

He was wearing a red sweater and he looked wonderful. And he has a bright smile that warms my heart. I know it sounds so cheesy but it's true.

Throughout the night they sang amazing songs. I'll give you a small list. Roseanne, Down Under, Africa, Black Magic Woman, Boys, You're 16 (You're Beautiful And You're Mine), I'm Not In Love, Photograph and others that were wonderful.

When it was getting dark, Ringo sang Yellow Submarine which hyped up the crowd. Everyone was standing and singing and swaying there arms. It was just magnificent. I wish I could go back.

He also said some really funny stuff. At one point he called out the back for eating ribs and steak basically calling us fat. He has some really good eye vision for spotting that because I didn't even notice. He's so sassy! Someone had called out, "You're the greatest!" And he responded with, "I know I'm the greatest."

He's absolutely wonderful. I kept waving my arms around to get his attention and I'm going to pretend he said hi to me. Or maybe he did, I don't know.

Then, it was getting late and the last song they said was Give Peace A Chance. It warmed my heart so much. Everyone was standing, swaying there bodies while putting the piece sign out and swaying there arms. Everybody was singing. It was beautiful. I wish to go back.

Soon, they said goodbye and it broke my heart when he left stage. I absolutely love him and I hope he has a wonderful life along with the other wonderful men. They are all glorious.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for coping with me. Ringo said give peace and love and that's what I shall do.

Peace and Love everybody! ✌🏼️❤️💛💚💙💜

-R