A Diary Of A Beatle Fan~1

Hey! It's me. So this is the first part of A Diary Of A Beatle Fan.

I just want to go head and tell you how it all started with me loving the Beatles.

So, it started with Don't Let Me down.

It wasn't the first song I've heard from the Beatles but it was the first song to made me actually curious and search them up. Because, I had already knew the songs; Eleanor Rigby, Twist and Shout, and Come Together and of course other little couple of songs like Here Comes and The Sun and Getting Better. (I learned those two songs from The Bee Movie and Cat In The Hat)

Anyways, my siblings and I love music and we just like playing our classic old music on the Xbox while doing whatever. One day she played Don't Let Me Down.

I didn't complain about that song and I just stared at them in amazement. Eventually I really liked the song and I got bored one day and I decided to listen to it in my own. Then I got curious and just searched up some more music and I was hooked.

My sister regrets playing the Beatles because I won't shut up about them and she says that whatever she plays, I get hooked too and that she can never show me nothing ever again. It's true though.

But one bad habit about me is I tend to have lots of phases with fandoms. Some fandoms I forget about, and some I haven't. I still love Elvis, WWE, Shane Dawson and so on and the Beatles. But, I know for sure I'll always have love for the Beatles. It's a love that lasts forever.

Anyways, that's my story and to whoever is reading this, comment your story in the comment section

Anyways, that's my story and to whoever is reading this, comment your story in the comment section. I would love to know about your story.

Bye bye and share this book and read my Elvis book and blah blah!

Have a lovely day!

-R