Getting Better-John Lennon

You and John were getting in fights practically everyday. And it would be over the stupidest things. One time you had argued about who left the toilet seat open. It obviously wasn't you, it was him but he denied and claimed it was you. This fight led you to throw a vase towards his direction but he dodged. But at the end of the day, you two would sleep in the same bed, facing each other's direction.

Then suddenly, the fights stopped and instead a dark plain feeling felt around the house and around you two. What was worse, it had rained giving the area a bore look. You had a bad feeling John was going to break up with you. It saddened you but you couldn't stop him. You honestly deeply loved John and those fights were nothing to you. You didn't expect them to get in the way of your relashionship.

You were sitting in the living room, looking out the window. The rain poured while the clouds hovered all in a clump. You were waiting for John to get back home. He was late like he's been for the past couple of days.

Eventually he came home and parked the car. He walked out having a gloom look on his face. This tore you apart. He was tired of you and you couldn't do anything about it. You began to cry.

You quickly ran to your room and locked it. You snuggled under your blankets and began to sob silently like you did most of those nights. Every feeling was getting to you. Very quickly you stopped hiding your sobs and let them release. You didn't care of John heard you. But he did, and he tapped his fist on the door.

"Y/N, don't cry." He said in a hoarse voice. You snapped out of the tears and realized he was just as sad as your were.

You jumped out of your bed and opened the door. There revealed your boyfriend who had watery red eyes with his lips trembling.

You attacked him for a hug and held him close. He did the same. You cried with each other, feeling no shame.

After for what seemed like for hours, he stepped back and looked into your eyes with sad eyes but a small smile plastered on his face, "I love you so much. I want to love you. I don't want to fight anymore ." He cried.

You broke down in that moment. You couldn't believe he wanted to continue this relationship. You were sure of it that he would break up with you but you of course were crossing your fingers it wasn't true and to hear him say those words really warmed your heart.

"I love you so much John, I don't want to hurt you. I want to keep doing this." You truthfully spoke from the heart, "John lets make things better. We need to get better. "

He sniffled and smiled. "Love you Y/N."

"Love you too John."

......
Hello! I really wasn't sure what to write about but here you go. Please give me suggestions or requests on what to write about. Have a lovely day!