A Diary Of A Beatle Fan~13

Hola! It's me!

I know you guys are probably tired of the diary thing and I'm sorry! You don't have to read them! But I do have some news!

I posted a new book called She's Just A Baby and it only has one part so far but please go check it out! I'll be sure to post as soon as I can! And also, guys I'm unsure if I should continue Lovin Lennon. Like I love it all but I kind of want to spice it up or something and I had all these great ideas and now it feels so uninteresting to write in the book. But at the same time, I do want to continue it. So I have a important question, should I continue Lovin Lennon or make a new book with John that will hopefully be better? Help!

Ok, also serious talk. Guys, I've been so unfocused on Wattpad because I've been focused on my weight. I've lost some weight but I sort of feel the same but I do feel less bloated and I know it doesn't happen overnight but it's getting harder. I'm always searching up on Google asking what's good for me and what's not. I literally don't know what to eat anymore. I'm not skipping meals or I'm not unhealthy in a way where I'm starving myself, it's just challenging. It's getting especially harder now that it's getting close to summer. And I feel so annoying now when I have to get bought certain foods for me because of my diet and I'm always needy about it. I excercise everyday which usually takes up my writing time so I apologize. Guys can you please give me tips on how to lose weight and what foods are good for you. I want to try and lose weight before the summer.

Thanks for reading my problem if you did. I apologize that it wasn't Beatle related! Anyways that's it for now and have a lovely day!

-R