Interviewed-George Harrison

You were a young interviewer, only 18 and you had the biggest chance in your life. You had the chance to interview George Harrison. So of course you took it. The Beatles were the biggest thing then and like every other girl, you absolutely loved them. You were hoping that your teen fan girl self wouldn't come out but you weren't making any promises.

You were walking around with your makeup artist slabbing mascara on you while you ate a sandwich. There you could spot George Harrison already seated laughing while a woman was fixing his hair and doing his makeup. You watched in awe. He was more beautiful in person.

"Get out there Y/N!"

"Wait what!" You were pushed into the room by your boss. You tripped on your own feet and dropped your sandwich. You were on all fours. You looked up too see George's eyes set on you. You felt your cheeks burn.

He got out from his seat and he put his hand out. You were in shock he was helping you but you placed your palm in his. He helped you up.

You were now standing making eye contact with him. Before you could speak, a woman practically shoved him in his seat and your boss placed you in your seat across from him.

"1,2,3!"

This was your cue to start off the interview. You looked in the camera with the warm smile. "Hello! Today we have George Harrison, from the Beatles on our show!" You looked at George who had this cute smile that made your heart beat.

"Hello George. How's your hectic day been?" You politely asked.

"Fine actually. I got to eat all the food I want." He happily responded with a huge smile.

You widened your mouth, "Lucky poncho!" You playfully responded

You widened your mouth, "Lucky poncho!" You playfully responded. But you were actually quite jealous. You haven't had a good meal in forever it seems.

He laughed.

Then you were off to ask him questions. The whole time you had a huge smile on you and you didn't take it that way but, George kept flirting with you.

"So George, fans have been dying to know, do you have a special someone in your life?" You asked in one point of the interview.

He licked his lips and looked you up and down, "No but who knows. Maybe I'll end up with someone after this interview."

Now that comment and that look sent your heart shooting up. You couldn't believe he gave you that look and that flirtatious comment.

After the interview and you signing off, you felt a hand grasp on your shoulder. It was your boss.

"You have to go to another interview!" He exclaimed while he was checking off something on his clipboard.

You didn't even get to say goodbye to him, you thought. You saddened and went along with the next interview.

After the other interview you had no care of doing with some librarian who's giving the word about her new library opening up in town, you grabbed your purse and you were off. Your plan next was to go home and eat whatever you found in your empty house.

As you were walking in the dark parking lot, there you see George Harrison. He was taking a drag on your cigarette. He saw you right away and you began to freak out. He did as well and did something so random.

He waved his arms around, "Wait! Over here!" He yelled to you.

You were shocked he still wanted to talk to you and you walked off over to him, shy as ever.

He burnt out his cigarette and looked at you with his huge smile with his vampire teeth you thought were so adorable.

"Um....I'm glad we saw each-other again. I thought you were really nice and funny and very pretty so I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?"

You couldn't believe what he was saying. Better yet, you couldn't believe who was saying it to you. You never thought you would get to this point in life. Of course you were going to say yes. He was really cute and he loved food just as much as you did.

"Yes. Yes. Yup. I would love to go on a date with you. As long as there's food involved." You joked.

"Well duh. It wouldn't be a date if it didn't have food." He responded.

You decided to be honest with him before he'd have to find out, "Ok, I just wanted to let you know before hand, I'm eighteen. I've just turned eighteen a week ago actually and I live alone in a empty house." You honestly told him.

"Is that suppose to stop me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I hope not." You giggled.

After talking for ten minutes, it was time for him to head home. You had to do the same.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow night. I'll look my very best." He said as he began to walk away.

"Yes of course. I'll look my best as well." You winked at him which felt really weird to do but you did it.

You then walked off to your car with a big smile. Being a interviewer payed off.

.....
Hey! Here's a chapter! It wasn't my favorite but it was too late to delete it so here ya go! Hope you enjoyed and wish me good luck in life. I'll wish you good luck as well. Bye and have a lovely day!

-R