Pauls Girl-Ringo Starr

Ever since you learned about the secret going on between the four men, you were upset. The secret that you weren't suppose to know.

You found out that you were Pauls girl. Why would that be a bad thing? It was a bad thing for you because you weren't Pauls girl. You were his friend. But, from the start Paul declared that you were his. He was going to get you one day, sooner or later and none other boys in your life could swoop in and take you. It wouldn't be allowed by Paul.

You found out about this when you eavesdropped on a conversation between the four men who were in the living room while they thought you were peacefully asleep in your room.

"Y/N is getting all lonely. Don't you think it's time for you too swoop in and take her now?" John asked.

A few seconds passed by and Paul finally answered. "No not quite yet. I want to wait for the right time. Plus, she's not going anywhere. She's my girl."

The sentence disgusted you. You never thought Paul would have that side to him. Being someone's made you feel like property.

"Guys, she has a choice, ya know." Ringo's deep voice spoke.

"Yes of course but, she's my girl. I'm hers too." Paul said.

The boys chuckled except for Ringo who seemed to have a lost look on his face. As you stared at him, his head snapped towards you and you quickly ducked but you were noticed by him.

Because of this, Ringo told you about everything and he apologized for not telling you sooner. He explained that Paul wasn't a bad person and that what Paul said was a bit too dramatic. What Paul meant was that he really loved you but you knew it meant more then that. He already put his mark on you.

Ringo has been the only one you have been talking too recently. The more you hang out with him, the more you realize he's a angel. He's always nice with you and has a sense of humor that brightens your mood. You actually started getting butterflies when you are around him. This was a sign. You liked him. Just last week when you two were hanging out and you two sat next to eachother. You two were watching a scary movie and Ringo suddenly held on to your hand and squeezed it tight. His touch made you blush and he noticed. He quickly released it and held on to himself. Shortly afterwards he jumped up in fear.

For the whole Paul thing, you haven't been the nicest with Paul. You didn't confront him because you were nervous to talk about it. But one day, Paul was the one confronting you.

He pulled you in a room and talked to you. "Y/N, is everything alright?" Paul asked sternly.

Your cheeks blushed. "Yes."

"Then why are you acting like that? You aren't the nicest as you use to be." Paul softly said.

You took a deep breath. You were scared to tell him but you had too. You had to let Paul know you weren't some object you could just mark and claim is yours.

"Paul......I know about everything."

Pauls face turned pale. "A-about what?" Paul questioned but he knew.

"How you claimed I'm your girl."

Paul cursed under his breath and sighed. He rubbed his eyes.

"Y/N. I-I don't know what to say...." Paul then walked off to a armchair and sat down.

You followed him. "Paul, I'm not an object-"

"I know I know. I'm stupid. I really am. I'm sorry." He said. "I'm acting like some brat. I'm acting like some teenager. Who the hell do I think I am?"

Paul had a upset look on his face. He knew what he did was wrong. He kept breaking down his mistake in his head over and over again.

You had sorrow for him. You sat on the armchair next to him and held his hand.

"Paul, if you liked me you could've just told me." You explained.

He looked up at you with water he eyes. "I could've but.....what's the point now? You don't like me, I know you don't. I've been knowing from the start that's why I was acting so selfish and waiting." He seemed so sad. Your eyes began to water up as well.

"Paul, I love you in a friend way. I really do care about you but Paul, I know there's someone even better then me that will love you and you will love back." A tear slipped out from your eye.

He suddenly wiped your tear away with his thumb. "Don't be sad Y/N. I understand. "

"You really do?" You asked.

He nodded and leaned in to kiss your cheek. "It might take time for me too officially get over you but I really do understand. I love you alright? I'm sorry." He smiled.

"I love you too." You two leaned in for a hug. His embrace warmed your heart. Paul understood and you were glad he did. You didn't want him to love you more then a friend because it would only hurt him. You didn't like him like that and you were glad that was clear but you loved him dearly as a friend.

After the whole confrontation, you went back home feeling better. When you arrived you decided to call Ringo and ask him how his day was.

"Hey Ringo!"

"Hello Y/N, how was your day?" Ringo asked.

"Fine but Paul knows I know and we talked. I cried and he understood I didn't like him like that. He's not mad at me and I'm not mad at him."

"Well that's great! I feared you were gonna be mad at him forever."

"No I couldn't do that. I'd feel to guilty."

"Well that's good to hear. Hey Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat on Friday?"

Your heart pounded crazily. He was asking you out on a date.

"Yes I would love too......Ringo, are you asking me out on a-"

"Date, yes I am. Is that fine with you?" Your finger wrapped around the cord as you bit your lip.

"Yes that's fine Ringo." You giggled like a school girl.

"Great. Pick you up at 8:00." You could already see his smile on his face.

"Alright. Bye Ringo, see you then."

"Bye Y/N." And with that you hung up.

The moment you hung up, you felt happy inside. One moment, life can be confusing and another second can be clear. You loved Paul and Ringo, just in different ways and they understood. You weren't Pauls girl, you were Ringo's girl and you loved it.

...........................
Hello! It wasn't my favorite chapter but I needed to post something. This could either be a Ringo imagine or Paul imagine. I just put Ringo as the imagine, hope you don't mind. Please leave ideas and requests and I posted a new book called Lovin' Lennon. It only has one part and I'm going to try real hard to actually continue the book and not just delete it. Anyways, hope you had a lovely day! Bye!

-R