A Diary Of A Beatle Fan~4

Hey!

I'm back with another part of a diary.

I found this in a book I was reading and I only just had a little mini heart attack.

I just wanted to share that with you

I also wanted to share to you that before I knew the Beatles, I had liked other older songs and of course me being the person I am I thought I had to know the Beatles to really be in good terms with older music so I listened to one song, I think it was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and I hated it. Now I like the song but I didn't like that song from them. I think I decided to search that song up because I had just read Who Were The Beatles and I wanted to learn more about them and I quickly gave up but that was like a year ago or something.

I also had declared that my favorite Christmas song was Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney but then I got in conflict with myself after I listened to War Is Over by John Lennon and I had no clue they were part of the Beatles and if I did I didn't care. I'm so stupid for not liking them sooner! They were in my face and I just ignored them! AHHHH! I also knew My Sweet Lord by George Harrison because I listened to Guardians of The Galaxy Vol 2 playlist and I loved that song and my dad told me he was part of the Beatles and I acted like I cared but I didn't! I feel like a idiot. I missed out on so many opportunities!

Then I'm so mad at myself because I use to go to a store where I live that has old games and older stuff. It's not a antique store but it's something close to that and I would buy old wrestlers or movies but the times I went there, I probably missed out on so much Beatle stuff. I know there had to be Beatle stuff because there was a pink Cadillac for Elvis in a glass box thingy which was expensive. Now we don't even go there anymore because we don't have time!

Goodness I'm a idiot. From now on I'm going to make sure to be more open and really look into stuff.

Also, I remember hating on the Beatles. Ha ha! I had just went to Graceland which was so beautiful! (I'll write more about that in my Elvis book, go check that book out by the way!) and I had learned about how Elvis didn't like The Beatles. I think I had announced to my family about the rule.

"We don't stand the Beatles! There hippies and Elvis didn't like them!"

That wasn't my exact words but something like that. They probably didn't care what I was saying but yeah. Yes I understand Elvis wasn't too keen with the hippies and I'm a fan with the Beatles and Elvis and I should probably hate one of them but I love them both deeply. They mean a lot to me.

Any who, I'm exited to see Ringo tomorrow but I'm really nervous and scared but I must go! This is a huge deal.

Well I think that's all for today. Hope you have a lovely day and please check out For My Love, Elvis and share and blah blah. Bye!

-R