She's Just A Baby-Ringo Starr (Part 3)

It was Sunday. The day you've been most excited for.

Right when you awoke from your comfortable bed, you ran down the stairs and quickly ate your cereal and ran back upstairs to figure out what you were going to wear.

"This? No. It's a bit too much." You threw the red revealing dress to the side and decided to look for a two set. Maybe a skirt and a nice blouse would be fine.

Suddenly your sister busted open your door which caused you to fall back on your bed.

"Sis, what do you plan to wear? What do you plan to look like? Huh?" Your sister interrogated you with questions that made you more nervous by the second.

"No clue." You responded as you looked around with watery eyes.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You're such a big baby. Come on, I'll help you."

For the next two hours, your sister scanned through your closet finding the perfect outfit. She decided to choose out a nice pink mini skirt that never sat well with adults and a simple white shirt with a pink line etched into the cuffs of the end of the sleeves. Your sister loved it, you hated it.

You thought it made you look like a little girl. You thought the color was nice and all and it was a cute outfit, you just didn't want to wear it in front of Ringo. You didn't want to make him feel weird for talking to a younger girl.

You shrugged it off and decided to suck it up. Your sister then fluffed up your hair and added some mascara and eyeliner and of course some lipstick and blush.

"Dont worry, you don't have to pay for I'm a generous person." She bragged at her skills as she turned your seat around and had you facing the mirror. You looked at yourself and you were amazed to how the makeup made your face bright and shiny. You loved it.

"Thanks Y/S/N!" You exclaimed as you kept admiring the makeup. This definetly made up for the kid like outfit you had to wear for the night.

"Gees sis. You're going to have to wear that for the rest of the day until eight o'clock. Are you sure you can handle it?"

You totally forgot how time was still ticking slowly. You groaned and then remembered your walk with Ringo you still had.

"I'm going on a walk with Ringo at six o'clock. What time is it?" You asked.

Your sister looked down at her watch. She chuckled. "It's barely twelve sis." She replied.

"Just distract yourself or something." Your sister then grabbed her makeup supplies and headed out your room leaving you alone with nothing to do.

"What to do, what to do."

You then remembered the Buddy Holly records that sat on your desk. You didn't have a shift today but you could sneak in and drop them off. You were scared to do this but shooed your stupid fear away and you were off to the shop.

When you made your way to the shop, you noticed the same truck that Ringo was in with his lads, pass by you in a flash. They didn't seem to notice you this time or didn't care to stop. You wondered where they were going.

You headed your way to the shop with the Buddy Holly records tucked inside your light coat. The employee you knew greeted you and you greeted back but the boys caught your eye. It was the same boys from the night with Ringo.