Pregnancy Series-John Lennon

You have been married with John for a while and you two have been wanting kids but every time you guys tried it never worked. It worried you that something might be wrong until you took a test one Sunday morning.

You brought up the stick and there sat a positive sign. Your eyes widened and a sharp scream escaped your lips. You kept on running your mind all over the place, imaging everything that would happen with your baby. Then.....John. John!

You ran out of your bathroom with the pregnancy test. You decided you were going to surprise him while he was doing a interview. Sure it might be a bad idea to do but this is something that must be shared with everyone as soon as possible. A new human being was going to be brought upon the earth! It's a wonderful thought!

You put on a black coat and you slid in your car. You had wrapped the pregnancy test in a blue box and you had wrote down the words, 'I'm Pregnant' on a paper.

You drove over to the building he said he would be at. You saw fangirls waiting at the door with police officers pushing them back. You quickly parked the car on the side and rolled down the window.

You stuck your head out of the car and whistled to one of the officers. A bigger police man snapped his head towards you.

"I'm Johns wife! I have some very important news!" You yelled at him. The officer ran up to you and looked you up and down.

"What's the news?" He asked.

"I'm going to be having Johns baby! Now let me in!" You exclaimed impatiently.

He sighed and opened the door for you. You jumped out with the box and paper. He grabbed you by the side and basically pulled you inside the building without the fangirls clawing for you.

"Go up two stairs then to the left." The officer said.

"Thank you!"

You quickly ran up two set of stairs and went to the left. Excitement was in your veins. You bit your lip as you quickly walked down the hallway. You could hear the four men's laughter.

You turned a corner and there you see a camera and a interviewer in front of the four men.

Paul was the first one to notice you. He winked over at you and smiled. You stuck out your tongue to him to greet him. He chuckled then hit Johns shoulder. John snapped his head up to you and smiled brightly. This was your que.

You held up the paper and box. He was the only one who was focused on this paper and his face lit up more then it already was.

He then mouthed out

He then mouthed out. "We're having a baby-oh my god." He whispered to himself. He began to chuckle while the three other men stared at him with puzzled looks.

You could only stare at your happy husband as you waited for the interview to end.

The moment the camera shut off, John scrambled off his seat and dashed over to you and tackled you almost making you fall. He spun you around on his heel.

"My love is having a baby!" He yelled.

This caused the three boys to dash towards you with surprised looks.

"You're really pregnant?" George asked bewildered about the news.

You nodded as you gave the blue box to John. He looked down at it with a smile and took off the lid. He pulled out the clean pregnancy test and scanned it with the three men peering over his shoulder with huge smiles.

The moment was precious until Paul had to ruin it with a comment, "You peed on it." He said with a disgusted tone.

John and George flicked him on the face. It reminded you of the three stooges which made you giggled. Ringo grasped on to it and smiled.

He looked up at you with his big bright eyes. "A baby is growing in you. Ain't that something John?" Ringo was so intrigued.

Johns eyes were watery and yours began to water as well. You pulled John in a hug and breathed in his cologne.

"I'm going to love this baby forever and ever and ever." He whispered in your ear.

A tear slid down your cheek. They were tears of joy. Finally your childhood dreams of becoming a mother was finally happening. Everyone was happy and so were you.

The boys saw your tears and 'awed' as they hugged you in a group hug.

"I'm sorry." You gasped. "I'm just so happy!"

The boys were clinging on to your for a couple of seconds warming you until John grabbed the blue box and shut it. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in a loving kiss.

"Come on love. We have some things we must discuss." You two began to walk away.

But before you two could leave in silence, a comment was left by Paul.

"Name it James! For me!"

......
Hey! I know I haven't updated in a couple of days but I've been super busy for some reason. Like I'm never busy. Anyways, please leave requests and also tell me down in the comments if you want Johns kid to be a girl or a boy. I just decided to do this pregnancy series's out of the blue. I do hope you enjoy it. Have a lovely day!

-R