16 - The Party Is Over

2 years ago, Monday, 3 days after the party.

Oh, great! I left my history book at home. Exactly what I needed! Couldn't have asked for the better start of the day myself.

Ever since Friday's party I feel awful. My head was hurting for 2 days because of how much I drank. I shouldn't have listened to Lucy and just stayed at home. She was bugging me for so long to go to the party together but once we got there she found some guy and completely forgot about my existence. What was I expecting from her, she's always been like that. Why did I think that this time would be any different?

After she left to eat some horny boy's mouth for the rest of the night I felt so lonely and started looking around if I could find someone to talk to. But my only friends were Felicity who wasn't there because she doesn't like this kind of parties like me and she's more persistent so Lucy wasn't able to convince her to come with us and my other friend's Lucy herself but our friendship's questionable after how she ditched me in that stupid place. She's been apologizing ever since Friday, she even came at my house yesterday and we watched movies with Felicity but I didn't even speak with Lucy because of how mad I was.

What was I saying before? Oh, right, the party. Well, after Lucy left me I went to the corner that seemed least crowded and stood there for about 10 minutes staring at my phone's screen. Then some jocks came and offered me a drink. I'm not very good at saying no to people so I just took it and drank. It tasted awful and I wanted to throw up but I didn't. Instead I continued drinking because after the first glass I felt so free of worries and I really liked that. One glass after another and another and another.... Well, you get the point. I got really drunk and... I don't remember anything after that from Friday. I do remember waking up in my bed next morning feeling like my head was going to explode but that's it.

"Hey! How are feeling? Does your head still hurt?" Felicity signed when she got close to my locker.

"No, I'm fine now." I answered and smiled.

"Are you still mad at Lucy?" Felicity then questioned me.

"Of course I'm still mad. I'll always be mad at her! She betrayed our friendship and I'll never forgive her for that!" I answered with an angry tone.

"Oh, c'mon, she didn't mean it. Don't be so harsh. I'm sure you two will figure something out soon. I won't let my best friends stay mad at each other for too long, okay?" She looked at her phone then. "Oh, shoot! I have to go grab some books from my locker. See you at lunch!"

"See ya!" I answered and closed my locker ready to get to my class even though there was still 5 minutes left till the bell.

I turned around to my right but before I was able to take another step I was cut off by some muscular male figure who stood few inches away from me. I walked back from sudden shock and looked the person in the eyes. I wasn't sure who it was but he looked familiar.

Oh, that's right, I remember now. He's the football player.

"Um, can I help you with something?" I asked confusedly.

"Hi, I just wanted to ask you something." The jock seemed a bit off. "I don't know if you remember me."

"You're Matt's friend, Andrew, right?" I then remembered seeing him besides Matt at the lunch table.

"Yeah," He answered awkwardly. "So his party was wild, ha?"

"Oh, you were there too?" I asked hitting my hand on my forehead. "Of course, you were, you're his friend. Did I do something embarrassing? To be honest, I don't remember anything from that night. That was horrible, I wish I never even gone to there at all..."