56 - I'm Fine...

"Okay... if there was only one TV show you could watch for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?"

I was on my way to school when Andrew called. It was nice hearing his voice even though he had already called me at night. Surprisingly I didn't consider that to be annoying at all. Actually it was quite pleasant.

You know what was even bigger of a surprise? I somehow convinced my grandma not to transfer me from my new school after begging her for like an hour or two. That was a pain but thankfully she finally agreed that it wasn't necessary for me to change schools since Connor had moved away anyways. But there was still one condition. I had to promise I would tell her if I was ever getting bullied or harassed and in that case she would definitely transfer me to another school.

"Oh... that's easy!" I replied cheerfully. "Avatar: The Last Airbender, for sure!"

"That's not a TV show. It's a cartoon." Andrew answered with a slightly snarky voice.

"It's a show and it was on TV so..." I rolled my eyes as if he were here to see it. "Besides... it's the greatest freaking cartoon ever!"

"Okay whatever..." Andrew couldn't help but laugh when he heard my enthusiastic tone. "Who's your favorite character from the show?"

"Um... I like them all to be honest, but if I had to pick one I guess it would be Zuko." It was really hard to choose from literally all of my favorite characters but I somehow managed.

"Is it because you guys have matching scars?" Andrew asked curiously.

"No. It's because he's freaking amazing. Also my scar isn't as big as Zuko's." I put my fingers on my eyebrow to cover it up because I felt a little insecure for a brief moment. "Anyways... enough about me. What's your favorite show?"

"Uh..." Andrew sounded puzzled once I fired back his own question. "Game of Thrones..."

"Why does that not surprise me...?" I couldn't help to crack a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean?" It felt like he was acting as if he were insulted or something.

"Nothing... it just means that you're a freaking pervert... that's all." I murmured loud enough so he could hear it but I tried not to make it too obvious.

"It's a great show, alright?" Andrew was clearly not happy with my response. "It may be brutal sometimes but that's why I love it."

"Is that so?" I asked rhetorically. "And let me guess, your favorite character is Jon Snow or something..."

"No..." Andrew sounded a little irritated but he was still mostly joyful. "It's Margeary Tyrell."

"Who the heck is that?" I was confused at first, not knowing who he was referring to but then I remembered something. "Oh... is that the pretty girl?"

"She's way more than just a pretty girl, okay?" Andrew responded like a defensive parent. He was acting as if I just attacked his child or something.

"Pfff..." I sighed and tried to remain calm. "She's nothing compared to the real queen - the mother of dragons. Daenerys would literally slay her in two seconds."

"Um... no. Margeary is way better!" Andrew argued.

"Dude, Khaleesi has freaking dragons. That automatically makes her way cooler than literally everyone else in the show. That's just a fact!"

"Agree to disagree!" Andrew backed away, clearly because he realized that my arguments just demolished his entire statement.

"You can believe what you want to believe but I'm just stating the obvious..." I couldn't help to make a sarcastic remark but before he was able to respond I decided to change the subject. "I don't really want to talk about that anymore. Can we talk about something else? Like... what are your plans for today?"