Chapter Six: Plans and Distractions

-Tord's POV-

Now that Tom was a new recruit for the Red Army, he'd need to be measured for a uniform to be tailored to fit him. I got up from my desk and went over to Tom and I grabbed him by the wrist. "Come on, Soldier." If he was going to be my new soldier, he'd better know to not refuse to go with me.

-Tom's POV-

I felt as Tord...Well...Rather my boss... Grabbed me by my wrist and I got pulled up from the chair. I looked at my new boss. "Where are we going?" What did he want to do with me?...

-Tord's POV-

I started leading him out of the room. "I'm taking you to get measured for a uniform to be tailored specifically to fit you. Now just shut up and come with me." I started to lead Tom down a long hallway.

-Tom's POV-

I let my boss guide me down the hall. We soon got to a somewhat small room and my new boss just left me in there to have someone take measurements of me for a uniform to be able to be tailored specifically for me. I did however, think that it was boring for the person to take so long to get the measurements done. I guess it was lucky though that earlier that day, the person had just happened to make a uniform that would fit me. I was given my uniform then I was guided to a small changing room and I was instructed to go change into the uniform so I went into the changing room and took my old clothes off and put the uniform on.

When I left the changing room, I went and looked in the full length mirror on the wall to see how the uniform looked on me. In my opinion, it looked pretty good on me. The uniform also was surprisingly very comfortable to be wearing. I left the room only to see my boss waiting in the hallway for me so I went over to him and showed him that I was wearing a uniform now. "Well? How do I look, Boss?"

-Tord's POV-

I have to admit. Even though I hate Tom, I can't help but think he looked hot in his uniform. Could you say that I was attracted to him? Perhaps. I didn't answer Tom's question and I just led him back to my office then closed the door once we were both in my office. I sat in my chair and watched as Tom sat in the chair on the other side of my desk. "Soldier, you'll begin getting training soon since you'll need at least some form of training in order to perform certain tasks for the Red Army. I assume that doing some training won't be too hard for you, right soldier?"

-Tom's POV-

I looked at my boss. "No, it won't be too hard sir. But...What kind of training?" It probably won't be too bad to do some training, right? How hard could training be?

-Tord's POV-

"The training is just some basic training such as how to use certain weapons and other things along those lines. For now, you are dismissed from my office. If I need you for anything, I'll call you down to my office. I do not care what you do for the moment, just don't get in the way of other soldiers's training. That is all I have to say for now, Soldier."

-Tom's POV-

I nodded at my boss before getting up and leaving the office, closing the door behind me. I went and looked around the Army base for a while since I didn't have much to do.

-Tord's POV-

I got some blank blueprint paper out and started to plan out my next plan of action. As I was planning out my next step in my plan, my thoughts kept straying away from my work as I couldn't stop thinking of Tom for some reason. Everything about Tom was just perfect. I hate to admit this...But... I love everything about Tom... I loved how he had black eyes. I loved how hot he looked in his uniform. I loved his personality... I love him... No... That can't be true... My mind must be just messing with me... There's no way I could love the person I had hated more than anything else... Right?...