Chapter Thirteen: He's In Pain

-Tord's POV-

The next morning, I went over to Tom whom was still asleep. I smirked as I took this opportunity to give Tom a few more injections. So, I injected three injections into Tom which I wasn't surprised when I saw Tom wake up from the feeling of being given an injection. I then stepped out of Tom's reach before he could do anything to try to harm me. I smirked "You're going to be getting a major role in this army soon, Thomas. Just have patience~"

I did indeed have massive plans for Tom but, I didn't plan on revealing them just yet. It'll be shown soon enough anyways. I walked out of the room, going to my office. I sat at my desk as I was already planning my next attack which I planned to have on another part of Norway. I grinned as I then left my office after a while and went and commanded some more soldiers to go do air attacks on another part of Norway. These air attacks were nothing compared to the full damage my army is capable of doing. But to say the least, I can't wait for this second procedure to be done. If this is a success, it'll greatly help strengthen my army and then Tom would actually have a purpose in this army.

-Tom's POV-

My body had started to hurt a few minutes ago. My lower back was extremely sore and so were my fingers, toes, and the top of my head but I had no idea why. It hurt my feet when I got up off the ground but I just tried to ignore the pain I felt. I wanted the pain to stop and I wanted to get away from Tord. I started growling again as I tugged on my chains. After what felt like hours of tugging on my chains, at this point, I was tired from tugging so much and trying to free myself. The pain in those specific places on me was becoming unbearable too. The room felt as if it were spinning when in reality, I was just feeling really dizzy. The dizziness made it be harder and harder to stand and I soon ended up passing out, collapsing to the ground before I could even figure out what was wrong with me.