Chapter Fourteen: He's Dangerous

-Tom's POV-

When I woke up, the pain from earlier was still there. My body felt warmer like my body temperature had risen. I had no idea as to why I felt like this though. I groaned softly in pain as I sat up, only to see Tord was observing me through the glass with a look of what could possibly be described as curiosity. I just gave him an angry glare and looked to the side, not wanting to look at that fucking bitch right now. I felt something rub against my leg and when I looked to see what it was, I freaked out when I saw it was a long smooth tail that was thick at the base of the tail and was thinner as it got closer to the tip of the tail. I kept freaking out but said no actual words aloud. Why the hell did I have a tail?!?

I then looked down at my hands and feet, noticing they were a light lavender color and that my toes and fingers were now sharp claws. The light lavender color of my hands reached halfway up to my shoulders while the light lavender color of my feet reached halfway up my thighs. I could only assume that the reason the top of my head hurt is that I probably have horns on my head, which I did. I had two medium sized horns on my head. They were purple with a dark purple stripe around the middle of them. I could feel my now razor-sharp teeth pressing lightly against my lip, causing my lip to bleed a tiny bit. I could tell I was taller than I used to be. I used to be around 6'1" and as of right now, my guess is that I'm maybe close to around 7'5". I then decided to look at the bitch named Tord and clear hatred can be seen in my 'eyes'.

-Tord's POV-

I was surprised that the procedure was already working so quickly. If everything was correct with Tom's new DNA mixture, Tom should technically be immune to almost all weapons, if not all. If this is true, that means he should be immune to bullets. Now of course, Tom would feel the pain of being shot but the bullet wound would heal itself and it wouldn't be nearly as deep as it would be for any normal person. "Well Thomas, it looks like this procedure is working correctly so far. However, I will need to do a few tests on you to see if your body will react the way I intend it to. These tests will also be painful, but you should be fine, so, there should be nothing to worry about." I then proceeded to take out the gun I always kept with me and I went into Tom's 'special' room. I pointed the gun at Tom's chest, just a few inches away from Tom's heart. "Besides, this will hurt you much more than it'll hurt me." I smirked.

-Tom's POV-

I froze as I saw Tord had a gun aimed at my chest. I kept trying to move from side to side but every time I moved, Tord kept moving the gun too, keeping it aimed at my chest. I let out a soft whimper, knowing I couldn't avoid this fucking 'test'. I closed my 'eyes', not wanting to watch this and soon, the sound of a gunshot was heard. I lot out a loud screech from the pain and I trembled badly, but I saw as the wound healed itself which surprised me. Tears kept leaking from under my mask as I still felt the pain of the gunshot. After just that first test, I already didn't want there to be anymore tests. I then went over to the corner of my 'special' room and I laid down, curling up in a slight ball as I hugged myself as an attempt to comfort myself.

-Tord's POV-

I smirked at Tom. "Oh, don't be such a damn crybaby, Thomas. You didn't die so be grateful for that. And since this part of the procedure worked, I assume the other part worked too with a part of your new monster DNA that's infused with your human DNA. So, I think you're all set for your new purpose for this army." I grinned, knowing that since this clearly worked, it means the other half of this procedure was successful too, meaning that if Tom gets too mad, he can shift to full monster form. Now all that's needed is for the next step of my plan to be put into action.