Chapter Fifteen: He's The New Main Weapon

-Tord's POV-

A few days later, when I decided that Tom was ready to be taken out of that room, I brought Tom out of the room. I however, kept an unbreakable collar and leash on him as I walked him out of that experimentation room. I knew what my new use for him would be. He was going to be the new weapon for this army. I smirked as I brought Tom to another room that was where Tom would have to stay until we use him for our army. Over the course of time that Tom had been held in that special room for that procedure, I had already claimed control over multiple places such as Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Finland, and England as well as other places. I knew some major things would be coming up soon, so, I knew I had to be prepared for whatever would come up. I huffed a bit as I left Tom locked in the room then I went to my office, getting some strategies made.

I sat at my desk and took out some blank blueprint paper. I then began to sketch out some plans for my next attack. As for where my next attack will be on, it'll be on Russia. I do, however, know that if I attack Russia, they'll sure as hell attack back even stronger. I knew this would become serious if I didn't plan this carefully. So, I do have to take caution with this attack. After I made the plans, I sent some soldiers to do a surprise attack. They were excellently trained soldiers too. So, they should have no issue with performing a successful sneak attack, right? I figured it would be a few hours before I hear any news back from them so for now, I just went back to my office and relaxed in my comfortable office chair.

-Tom's POV-

I whined a bit as I was pacing around the room that I was locked in. The room was empty and completely dark with not a single source of light but due to my new monster DNA, I was easily able to see in the dark. Every once in a while, out of pure boredom, I would scratch at either the metal door, the concrete floor, or the concrete walls. But eventually, I began to grow tired of pacing, so I laid down and fell asleep shortly after.