Chapter Nineteen: What Happens Next Is Not the End, It Is Only The Beginning.

-Tord's POV-

It was currently three weeks after the war. Not much had happened since then. Tom was still in the medical ward, due to his injuries still healing but at least, he was conscious now. The destroyed parts of my army base had been repaired, and everything was more or less calm now. I haven't made any new attacks on any places ever since that war. Maybe I will one day, but not for a while. I still have other things I wish to achieve in my life at one point. Maybe one day I'll get married and have a nice family with someone. I don't know at this point. I guess there isn't much left to say now. After Tom recovers, maybe I'll give him a break from the army for a while and let him have the happy life he really wants. I know he's not happy here at all so as soon as he's fully healed, I'm going to let him leave for maybe a year or so. I do have maybe just a few plans for the future but it's not too much. I only have a few things left to say now.

We can't let anything get in our way now.

No...
We've gone too far to stop now.
What was what used to be the past now has to stay in the past.
Now all that's left ahead of us is our future. This was just like a chapter in our life.
But it was only the first chapter.
The real challenge starts here.
Our new chapter starts now...

...Let the Redvolution begin...

// END OF BOOK ONE! I really hope you guys enjoyed this book! I had a lot of fun writing this and I do plan to make a second book sometime in the near future! Feel free to comment on what you might think will happen in the next book! //