Chapter 1 - The End of the Dream (Part 4)

Somewhere else within the city...

"What is the status of the problem?"
A man asked to a group of other shady men, in a dimly-lighted room around a table. Another man spoke, in a rather blank and empty tone. The stern and uncomfortable gaze the man had would send chills down the spine of anyone.

"It is becoming much worse than we had anticipated. The monsters have spread across the globe in less than 2 years... This is getting out of hand rather quickly, it seems."

The man whom had spoke before crossed his arms and placing a thumb on his chin
"Out of hand, you say? What about the Royal Family? What of them?"

Another man, sitting across him spoke. His tone was different, instead of cold, empty tone the other had, this one was more like he was planning something. Something... bad.
"You don't have to worry boss. The Dreemurrs are being kept on watch, obviously. And unfortunately, the president seems to like that monster king a lot more than we would like. Also, they have a human as their... 'ambassador'. 2 years ago, they were just a 12 year-old child. We need to do something about them and preferably quick, or this could turn out bad for everyone."

The man, now known as 'the boss', fiddled with his fingers, like someone thinking on something big, as a white screen turned on behind him. He was an elderly man, wearing glasses and he had blue eyes
Boss: "If things keep up like this... Our own world will no longer belong to us only. 600 years ago, monsters were defeated and became mere myths. Now they are real to those whom never believed in their existance. And I do agree with you..."

                           "We need to do something about them, and fast..."

                                                - - - END OF CHAPTER 1 - - -