Chapter 5

"Who are you?!" I ask in English, due to reflexes.
"I am your boss. What do you want? Go away servant," I am dismissed, but I can't move on my own. Also, the man speaks in perfect English.
"Hyung," Jimin stands still, regardless of what the man says.
"Jimin-ah? You're here? How's my favorite little brother?" Jimin's face is frozen like a stone. (The man spoke in Korean this time)
"I'm not a little kid. You can't fool me with that act. What were you doing?" Jimin has lost all patience and his voice is growing louder with every sentence.
"I was planning to...restablish the Mafia. There are only 6 tribes now, so I thought I could-"
"No! I am the leader of this Tribe and I speak for all of them when I say no! We don't want your stupid plans so just go live somewhere that we can't find you, please! I know you are mentally ill so whatever you think you're doing is WRONG!!!! Please go back to the psych ward," I am completely frozen as Jimin procedes to call workers and they take the man away. His older brother.
"Looks like it's gonna be just us now," he awkwardly announces.
"What was that about? I thought he was your older brother whom you loved so much," Jimin sits down on a bench nearby. I wheel myself to him.
"He is, and I do love him very much. It's his work that drove him mad. He used to be Tribe leader, but he followed dad's way, and his guilty conscious didn't let him sleep. That's why, when I was appointed, I decided to change ways so that we wouldn't be known to be so violent anymore. Only use violence if you need to," poor Jimin, I can't imagine what he's going through.
"That's the third time he's blown up a wall. If we had been any closer, we might have exploded ourselves," he laughs. I am very confused.
"Blowing up walls is normal!?" I ask, and then I laugh with him.

"I like your laugh," he tells me, and I curl a hair around my finger.
"Thanks. I think your laugh is pretty cute too," he closes his eyes and lies down. We are in the indoor butterfly garden, and it's beautiful with fake trees and grass but real flowers. Jimin had helped me get off of the chair and lie down next to him, so now we are way closer than we would be.
"It's so nice. Looking at things now, who would say that we were captor and hostage? It looks more like two friends enjoying a view," Jimin opens his eyes and turns to me. His eyes are so pretty....wait, what am I saying?! This man literally kidnapped me!

"That's because we are two friends enjoying the view. I didn't want to hold you hostage, not really, but my dad forced me to do it. He said that you would keep running if I did. I needed to do this. Don't think that I am softhearted, because I'm not. I just changed a couple things to make the game fair," I nod. I don't know what his situation is exactly, but I'm pretty sure I know how he feels. Changing things for the better. Maybe I was a burden to my family and they're happy that I'm gone. Maybe Aunt Marley planned this with my parents from the start. Maybe I was set up.
"Whatever it may be, don't worry about too much. We should just relax. Tell me something about yourself that is non-Mafia related," I ask him, pretty sure that he's got nothing.
"Okay...When me and the other tribe leaders are off duty, we sing and dance like a boy band,"
I burst out laughing. "Y/n!!! Stop laughing! It's not funny, it's just a hobby," a blush coats his face in red and he ends up laughing too.
"That sounds so funny. 'Hey look I'm Jimin, Mafia leader by day and Main Vocalist at night." I literally can't even-" I take one glance at his face and then I know the answer.

"Nevermind. It looks like I stand corrected. You can totally pull it off. Maybe if you mess up your hair even a little bit-" a run my fingers through his perfect hair and relish in how soft it is. He closes his eyes as I do this. I start stroking his hair gently.

"Y/n?" He asks me.

"Hmm?"

"You look so beautiful,"