Chapter 35

After gathering the group, I explain how she appeared in my mind and took control of me.
"Whoa, so she's a psycho who has powers?" I shake my head.
"She has weapons. The only thing she has is that," I explain.
"Whoa, that's insane," Taehyung comments.
"Indeed. But lucky for us, we've got a perk as well,"
"What's that?" Jin asks. I close my eyes. I think I found a new power. I make fire appear in my hands. I hear screams of fear come from Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung. I open my eyes and see Jungkook staring with a smirk on his face. He's impressed. Namjoon looks at me, in shock. Yoongi has an unreadable expression.
"I can heal, teleport, and I am bullet-proof. I can't die from the little things," I explain. "But I can still do this. I'm guessing I have other powers as well,"
"Impressive. Let's go kill that bit—"
"Kook-ah! We need to come up with a plan first, what are you saying?" Jin pushes the back of his head.
"Sorry hyung~" he replies.
"Y/n, you can go to him if you have coordinates, right?" Yoongi asks.
"Yeah. But we need to be prepared for anything," I say. Namjoon smirks.
"We're the mafia. We are obviously prepared,"

Somewhere Else....
He wakes up in a dark place. He tries to move, but his hands and feet are in chains.
"You trying to move buddy?" A masculine voice asks him. The younger man stays quiet. "Don't. The chains get tighter the more you move. But there's no point in trying to escape. She's gonna come back to clone you this time. That mistake won't happen again. Once she makes a perfect clone of you, the only thing left of you will be a single piece of your hair,"

"Who are you and where am I?!" The man demands.
"You're in a lab. A private lab off the corner of Seoul, to be exact. I don't think the mafia even knows this exists,"
"Let me out of here!!!" The shorter man becomes more angry, and the chains painfully press into his wrists and ankles. He lets out a painful scream.
"Sorry, I can't do that even if I tried. I've been trapped here for over 10 years myself," the gruff voice rumbles.
"Who are you?!" The other man asks.
"My name is Bob. I lived with my wife, and one day as I walked home someone tried to strangle me. I passed out, and woke up tied to a chair. Then I came face to face with her, she wanted me to be a test subject. Then she injected me with something and I woke up in here. I found that fur had grown all over my body, and my face had changed shape," The younger man stops struggling, and looks to where the voice is coming from.
"Show yourself," he commands. In a single beam of sunlight, the man steps into his view and receives a gasp from the younger man.
"You–You're a werewolf?" 
"Yes. Beware, she's dangerous and evil. And I have been in here for very long. Rather than being a werewolf, I am more like a permanent wolf man," he explains.
"Why aren't you locked?"
"I lost my will to escape a long time ago,"
"Well don't give up! Your wife is still out there, you know?!" The man with yellow eyes looks at the younger man with sorrow.
"You're right. But she probably thinks I'm dead or–that I left her,"
"What's her name?" The young man asks curiously.
"Marley. And I loved her dearly," the name rings bells in the young man's head.
"S-sir? I know this sounds crazy, but I think I know her,"
"Wh-What?! News of my Marley? How is she? Is she alright?"

"Let me out of these chains first, then I'll tell you everything,"

Back at the Park Mansion....
(Back in Your POV)
We come up with a plan and the boys gather their intel. They make a couple calls on their phones and figure out the location.
"Apparently Madame M. isn't in Maine,"
Yoongi puts his phone away.
"Then where the hell is she?!" I clench my fists.
"Well, can you figure it out with your powers?"
"I–I don't know," I hesitate.
"Try," he offers. Maybe telepathic communication? 
Jimin?! This is Y/n, we want to know if you're safe! I don't know if you can hear me but I need to know your location! I send out the desperate message. I hear some static in my head and then I hear a distant voice, it sounds like him!
Y/n?...I...hear you...Safe...Corner of Seoul...Lab...Love you...
"He's in a lab at the corner of Seoul!!!" I shake Yoongi. I awkwardly let go of him.
"Which corner?"
"Just a sec," I say.
In Medi-Lab...name...Seoul.
"He's far. I think the name is Medi-Lab," I explain. Unbeknownst to me, Jungkook was listening to the whole conversation.
"Found it!!! There's only one Medi-Lab at a corner of Seoul!!!" He shouts, alerting the others.
"What is it?! Did you find something?" Namjoon runs in with the other guys.
"Yeah, the location," Yoongi explains.

"Let's go pummel that b*tch to the ground,"