Chapter 36

Back to Jimin...
"I see...so my niece came back. And you kidnapped her," the older man sits down, disappointed.
"Yes, but I was forced to. I didn't want to kidnap her, my parents told me to. But then I ended up falling for her as time passed by. I started realizing how important she is to me. I love her more than my own life. If it means I have to die to keep her safe, I will do it. But M already hurt her once, and I will make sure no one ever touches her! I even asked her to marry me! I love her so much!" Jimin starts to cry, and the older man sees sincerity in his heart and words.
"That's so easy to see, boy. You love her. I'll let you out of here, but promise me something,"
"What is it?" The younger man asks.
"Take care of her, and live a good life. You don't have to listen to everything your parents say," The younger man nods.
"I've never tried breaking out, but if it means I get to see Marley again, I'll do it,"
"But the hair on your body..."
"I'll live with it,"
"At least let me look for a cure while I'm in here," the young man pleads.
"Ok," the older man breaks the lock with a swift motion of his fingers. The young man rushes out, in search of a cure for his savior. And sure enough, he finds a bottle marked "Wolf hybrid transformation serum,"
Jimin finds a recipe for the antidote.
"1 piece of hair from transformed wolf and 1 piece of hair from a human," he painfully plucks out a piece of his own hair. The older man hands him a piece of his hair. Jimin mixes the two and sticks it in a machine. He gets an injection.

"You know how to do this?" Bob questions.
"Yeah. I had to learn it in training to become a mafia boss. Ready?" He asks. Without giving him time to respond, he injects into the man's body. He lets out a sharp yell.
"Ah! I felt that in my bones!" Immediately, he changes back. The hair starts falling out and his nose becomes more humanlike. His face completely changes, and he looks like a man in his late 40s. His body changes, and he is a skinny man in huge clothes.
"Wow, that was unexpected," Jimin laughs.
"I'm back!" Bob's voice is still deep, but more human.
"Wait..."
"What is it, boy?"

"I think I heard her voice..."

Back at the Mansion...
(Your POV)
We're coming to you. Wait a bit longer, oppa.
I receive a message from Jimin after sending that to him.
I found your Uncle. He's going to be saved too, right?
I frown and wrinkle my eyebrows.
I thought he died five years ago.
The reason his voice is more clear is because we are getting closer to the location. The other guys look at me.
"Is she doing that weird thing with her brain again?" Jungkook asks.
"You mean telepathic communication?" Tae slaps him.
"Stop being so mean~" even if he seemed intimidating at first, now he is a teddy bear.
Apparently he got kidnapped. Your aunt probably thought the worst and made up a story not knowing what happened.
I nod, and earn weird looks from the boys.
"What is it now?" Jin asks, confused by my actions.
"Apparently my uncle is with him. Marley's husband. We have to save him too. I don't think I've seen him in my life-ever. My aunt did not approve of my parents' marriage so when she saw us it was bit...." Hoseok pats my shoulder comfortingly.
"Hey, don't be sad. We're gonna rescue your groom!" I smile.
"I'm talking to him right now,"
Hey Y/n, hurry. We got out of our cell but we don't know when M is gonna walk through the door.
I immediately get worried.
Well, Hide! I don't want anything bad happening to you!
I bite my nails.
"Whoa Y/n, calm down!" Hoseok looks out for me.
"I can't! We need to hurry!" I exclaim.
"Y/n, calm down," I close my eyes and envision him. My soon to be husband. Jimin. I open my eyes.
"Y/n?" I hear him.
"JIMIN!!!" I run to my love, and throw my arms around him in a tight embrace.
"I love you!" I bury my face in his shoulder. I hear a cough.
"Hello, Y/n,"
"Uncle?" I ask.
"It's great to see you. We've never met but I remember your parents. Your mom was pregnant during that time, actually," I smile.
"I'd love to stay and chat but we need to leave," I connect mentally to Namjoon.
I made it. I found the two targets. Let's bust them outta here!
I mentally yell.
What? Y/n, you disappeared! Whatever, the vehicle is right outside!
Namjoon tells me.
"This way!" I somehow can tell where the exit is. The three of us make it way out despite the fear of us being cornered by M. I see the van parked outside.
"What just happened?!" Tae questions. We pile into the back.
"Nothing to worry about! I just accidentally triggered my powers. I forgot I could do that,"
"That's my girl," Jimin sweetly holds my hand.
"You guys look terrible!" Jin exclaims.
"I've only been in there for half a day, but this man has been there for well over 10 years," the men gasp.
"That's insane,"
"Madame M. Actually injected me with a serum and turned me into a wolf man," My uncle says.
"And this young man found a cure," he pats Jimin's back.
"I owe you big time, bud,"
"Don't worry about it, sir. The only thing you should worry about is your health and being reunited with your wife," Jimin replies.
"God bless you,"