Chapter 31

"Kim Taehyung?!" Jimin slowly pulls away from my grasp and I sorta jump up and recover from the fright.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Aw, is that any way to treat your oppa? Whatever. Congrats! You guys are finally getting "married." Get it? Cause you are?" I shake my head at his terrible pun.
"Actually, we aren't. Hyung, we kept it a secret but this whole time we have been dating and we only got engaged yesterday," Jimin takes my hand and pats it.
"Oh my gosh! All the guys are gonna be sad when they here. They are actually coming here. They'll be here soon. In the meantime.....sorry Y/n, Bachelor party!!!!" I roll my eyes.
"That's fine, go ahead and do your thing! I'm gonna go throw my own bachelorette party! By myself! Woohoo," I sound like a broken party buzzer. The two men go into the house. Jimin just mouths: I'm sorry.I shake my head.

I sit alone in the gardens and just contemplate the day. My parents are coming for lunch, but that isn't for a couple hours so I'll have to do something to pass the time.
"Excuse me, miss," a maid comes over to me.
"Yes?" I ask.
"Are you getting married to the Master anid Mistress' son, that Mafia boss Park Jimin?" She asks me.
"Um...yeah, why do you ask?"
She squeals in response.
"The Master and Mistress have been trying to get their son married off since he turned 18! Fortunately, he found someone of his own liking and we don't have to set it up!"
"I just turned 18, and I'd say our love was accidental," I explain to her.
"Well you know what they say: you find love in the most unexpected places at the most unexpected time," I nod in agreement.
"Hey, I needs to throw a bachelorette party. Are there any girls who would be interested in attending?" I ask.
"I can think of a few...." She turns to leave.

A couple minutes later, we set up the whole place with decorations. I put on a party hat and blow my whistle.
"Calling all girls to order. This is my second last night being unmarried. It doesn't mean I'm single, it means I haven't committed yet. And after the wedding, I'll still be his captive but he'll be loose with me. Considering that he didn't even want to keep me hostage in the first place, it was pretty sweet of him to share his feelings with me. I understand him, and I feel like it's important," the maids nod.
"Are you guys gonna just sit there? Let's chat! Tell me about any guys in your life," I coax the girls into forming a circle and everyone tells different stories.
"Okay, so when I first started working here, I got introduced to my first boyfriend who was a butler. He's not with us now, but he basically went behind my back while we were dating and stole one of the boss's women.
And I'm not talking about the young master, I'm talking about the main boss himself. He was known for having affairs while his wife did the same thing to him.
My ex, who was a cheating scumbag stole the woman who was with the Boss and then eloped. They ran away together and none of us have ever heard about them since," a girl explains. We all nod in sympathy.
"I have heard rumors about that. I think someone said they own a cottage in the countryside out of Seoul and have 6 kids," I woman says.
"Really, I heard 12,"
"Ok, now that's absurd,"
"But what if they had two sets of 6?"
"I heard they had triplets,"
"Enough, ladies let's move on," I but in. Another girl raises her hand.

"Once, I got involved with a handsome guard at work. He was known to be a player, but I was known to be a snake in the grass. We made a perfect combination: he played me like a flute while I slowly sucked the life out of him. Needless to say, it ended with him one day just saying we needed to break up. He said he couldn't take it anymore. It's his loss,"
We all back away from her.

"So when are we gonna talk about 'it'?" A girl asks.
"What's that?" I ask.
"You know...what you do on your wedding night....the S word?"
"Oh! Why couldn't you have said so, dear? Yeah I definetly had many partners in the past. They all ended bitterly but luckily I've managed to keep my relationship with my current boyfriend intact. We've been dating for a year and a half. We still haven't had sex though," she sighs. I scrunch my nose in awkwardness.

"Speaking of...Y/n, have you slept with your fiancé yet?"