Chapter 33

After we all have our fun, it's time for everyone to leave.
"Well I'll see you guys on the wedding day, and Jimin," Jungkook turns to him.
"You are the luckiest man in the world," he pats his shoulder and then gives me a hug. I don't know why, but my heart pounds a little with his sudden physical contact.
"Yeah, and you are also the luckiest girl alive for marrying our Jimin. He's a keeper," Hoseok ruffles his hair.
"Awww, don't look so grim, little girl. Luckily I'm staying," Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows at me. Tae punches him in the stomach.

"We're staying. We have some business to take care of, but after we are coming back here to help with preperations," he explains to me.
"Wow, thanks guys," I say.
"I'll stay too, can't leave my bro for a second!" Hoseok offers.
"That's fine with me hyung. And I'm pretty sure my parents don't care. They are too focused on other things," I see a hint of disappointment loom over Jimin's face for just a second. And then it disappears and he is smiling again.

"I'll have to go set up stuff in the guest room. I'll meet up with you guys in the living room at 7?" We look up at the clock. It's 6:30.
"Sure," Jimin and I say in sync.
"Whoa, you guys are definetly compatible," Hoseok smiles and ducks into a hallway.
"What should we do in the meantime?" I ask. Jimin has a mischievous smirk cross his face.
"I have a few ideas," he corners me to the couch and sorta climbs on top of me. I sink back into the couch and just let his lips attack mine.

After our little make out session, we meet up with Hoseok and act like nothing happened.
"Okay, so you know that I didn't come here just for fun, right? I'm glad that you guys are getting married, but there is one detail that has been bothering me. What happened to that woman?" I look at Jimin. He just shrugs. "You know, the one that was totally psychotic? The one that tried to kill—"
"Yeah I get the picture. I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about now," Jimin answers.
"Madame M," I say.
"No one knows. The last I heard of her, she was messing with my Fiancé. No one messes with Y/n. When I find that woman, I will see that she gets executed!" Jimin snarls.
"Aw, babe!" I hug him. "But no killing yet. I want her to live a life of hell and punishment before she dies. Death is just an escape," I protest. She doesn't deserve to die after all of the things she did. Filth like her need to get hell out of this life.

"Ok. Hey, hyung if you want to know where she is, you should ask my dad," Jimin gives a simple solution.
"No, he will just waste our time. Don't you see? She is a threat to all of us! And look at this," he throws a bunch of files on the coffee table.
"What's this?" I ask. We take the papers and examine them. There are photos too.
"Document A, it explains how the subject was seen in the private headquarters located in Maine," Jimin and I skim through the documents.
"Document B: The subject was on gun testing sight, with your father, if I may add," Hoseok mentions.
"Document C: M was in a private laboratory? What is she up to?" Jimin asks.
I look at the remaining documents. Puzzle pieces connect in my head.

"Oh no,"
"What is it Y/n?" My fiancé asks. He rubs my shoulders protectively.

"Madame M is planning to overthrow you,"