Chapter 23

His voice rings through the speaker. I take a deep breath and speak.
"It's uh...your girlfriend (and wife)?" I don't know how to talk right now.
"You realize that I can see you, right?" I stand up straight and stiffen a bit. I look like garbage! "Wave to the camera," I see the tiny lens and give a sarcastic smile. Home sweet Home.

After he unlocks the door, I am directed to a different room (by a maid!) This one is golden, and the walls have diamonds embedded in them with patches of silver swirls around the design, adding a heavy effect to it. The decor is golden as well, and the bed is a beautiful shade of silver. It looks...expensive.
I run my hands through the silky sheets and then I am greeted with soft white sheets that feel nice on my hands. The pillows are silver with gold splotches.
"Nice, isn't it?" He snaps and sends the maid out. We are left alone.
"J-Jimin, I don't know what to say," he holds a hand up and shushes me.
"Oh baby, you don't need to say anything. We're married now and I thought this was the least I could do for you. While you were out I was preparing this," he glances around. I glare at him roughly.

"Oh, so you don't care if I was kidnapped," I start. He ignores me and sits on the bed, testing the mattress instead of answering my question.

"You don't care if I was with another man," I say, a bit more louder. He still ignores me.

"You don't care if I FLIRT with another man!"

He still ignores me. That's it.

"YOU DON'T CARE IF I GOT RAP-"

In one quick motion, he is suddenly behind me and has covered it with his hand.
"Let's not go there," he whispers softly.
"We're not doing this," he lets me go and then exits the room.

I goofed up.

I exit the room and start searching everywhere.
"Where did he go?" I ask a butler, but he shrugs.

Ah-ha! I got it! The secret spot.

I find him.

"I thought you might be here,"
I smile at him just a little bit. He has his hands wrapped around his knees, and I see tears on his knees.
"Oh my gosh, was the great Park Jimin crying?" I tease him, and he turns around, wiping his eyes.
"No,"
"You are such a baby. Come here," I wrap my arms around him, and give him a hug.
"Thank you," he whispers. I let him sob.
"I've been trying to be the best 'husband' I could be, but I know I'm not good enough. Y/n, you know how I feel about you," I ponder this, as I pat his back.
"Actually, no. How do you feel about me? You probably see me as a companion, right?" I ask.
"Yes....and no," I raise my eyebrow. He takes a deep breath.

"I've never felt this way towards a woman. The only way I know how to go about is by going off of t.v shows. The woman falls in love with the male lead and so on. But I don't think I've seen a show where a Mafia boss likes the woman," he breathes again. I think I know where this is going.

"Y/n, I really like you. And I want us to be more committed, we are dating after all," He tells me.

"Sure. I mean, if we are dating and you'll give me more attention?" I rhetorically ask. He gives me a genuine smile for the first time since I got kidnapped. Agh, he is killing me! How can a boss be this cute?!
I pull him into an embrace, I'm kneeling down and he is holding tightly onto my upper back. I feel so warm in his embrace. It feels so right. After awhile, he releases his hold.

"Okay, y/n. Let's go on a real date. You can pick where you want to go," he replies to me.
"It's getting late. How about lunch tomorrow?" I offer.

He mentally checks himself. I can tell by the serious look on his face.
"Looks like I'm free. I'll see you then. I have work right now. Feel free to swing by the office if you get too bored. Oh! I forgot to show you the gaming area,"

"The what?" He guides me into an area and I arrive to a section I haven't seen before. There is a new computer, a t.v, some...games? Video games? Boy, I haven't seen those in ages.
"What's this?" I ask.
"Welcome to the game room, all the entertainment you need when you live alone. The servants have been sent home for the day so we're the only ones here right now,"
"A-alone?" I turn red thinking about all the possibilities and things that could happen while we're alone. My mind is spiraling down a gutter-fast.

"Y/n?" He snaps me out of my gaze.
"Your face is red. Are you sick?" He asks. A minute after, he gasps dramatically. "Don't tell me that you were thinking perverted things. My, my! You're a dirty girl, aren't you?" He scolds and teases me at the same time.
"Y-yes daddy~~~~~I mean JIMIN!!!" Somehow I was fantasizing and aware at the same time. And I became extremely turned on for no reason at all. His presence is enough to make girls swoon. I'm surprised the maids aren't over him. Maybe because they are all women in their late 30s and early 40s.(a/n: lol direct reference to BTS makeup artists)

"Y/N! Don't make me give you a time out! Such a dirty girl," he scolds.
"Ok daddy," he just rolls with it. And then he licks his lips. Ah, the temptation.
I lose myself. I give into the lust.
If it wasn't for the presence of the camera, I would've taken him right here, right now.

"Um...are you okay?" He asks.
I look up at him, and his poor innocent soul is peering back at me from his deep brown eyes. I hush him with a kiss, and he asks, "what's going on?" In between kisses. Oh snap, I realize what he did to me. Kai drugged me. With aphrodisiac. No doubt about it.
"Jimin, run from me before the darkness takes over, wait no, I'll teleport. I'm done with being controlled. I'll be back once I'm fixed, Jellybean," I kiss his lips one more time, longingly, and then I kiss his cheek. His face is red and I just leave him there! I close my eyes and imagine where I want to go. I open them and I am right where I have to be.

Kai's office.