Chapter 13

"W-What?! How?" I ask him. He blushes and rubs his neck.
"Well we do a lot of stuff together, I guess we hold hands and hug too, but I don't know," I shake my head slowly.
"No Way! You are the only person I see day and night all the time here, you are the only one I really talk to with the exeption of seeing the other Tribe leaders, but this is not dating. I am a hostage, you are my kidnapper. If there's any way you think you can make me fall for you, you're wrong! That's Stolkholm syndrome," I then rethink my words. "Actually, you have earned my trust through friendship but it's not going any further than this!" I walk away and go to my room.

I start crying. For some reason, I feel very hurt. How could I possibly fall in love with this man? It's crazy! All I want to do is live freely and not have to worry about being caught. I guess all I can do is live in this golden prison until time runs out.
"Y/n!" I hear Jimin scurrying down to my /his room.
"What?" I open the door.
"Your parents just turned in the first payment of 600,000. You are already halfway there to freedom!" I whoop and we both start dancing around the room.
"Wait, why are you happy? Don't you like holding me captive?" I ask.
"No, I want you to get out and return to your old life as soon as possible," he tells me.
"Thanks. That's actually really sweet. In the meantime, you should take me shopping. I wanna buy new clothes," I say.
"Oh don't worry, I've got you covered," he snaps his fingers and these random people come marching into my room with two racks filled with clothes and they are holding some of the clothes as well. "Take your pick," I gawk with my mouth open as Jimin takes a dress from a woman's hand.
"Maybe this one?" He asks me. I look at the golden dress. It looks like something a goddess would where.
"Yes please," I reply.
"Good. Now how about this one?"

We finish picking out my clothes and I lay back down.
"Do you have an indoor pool? I wanna practice swimming," I ask him.
"Yeah, I can take you to it. Let me go change in the bathroom, you can Change in here," I look at him skeptically, and I follow him with my eyes to make sure he doesn't peep. Of course, I grab the purple and white polka dot two piece and I slip it on. It looks something like this:

After throwing the swimsuit on, Jimin comes out of he bathroom with a robe on

After throwing the swimsuit on, Jimin comes out of he bathroom with a robe on. A dark purple plush one at that. I look at it with envy.
"Let's go?" I ask, and somehow I am now really nervous around him.
"You don't think I'm the only one who gets an awesome robe like this...do you?" He asks.
"No...?"
"Look in the closet," I slowly walk over and open the closet. Inside, I find a matching purple robe. I feel like a queen.
"Now let's go," Jimin offers me his hand, and I gladly accept.

"It's so much bigger than I thought," I look at the gigantic pool in front of me, with a high fence and an empty bar up ahead.
"Do you want anything to drink? You're 21, right?" He asks me.
"No..I'm 16. My birthday is actually in a day, I'm still not old enough," he puts his hands over his cheeks in a "cute" way.
"I didn't know it was your birthday! I was joking about the age thing, but now I'm hurt. You should've let me know sooner," he exclaims. I smile and then untie the robe from my body very slowly.
"Okay, first of all, it's not my birthday today, and second, I didn't think you care since I was under the impression that you hated me and wanted nothing to do with me ever again," I sit down on the beach chair, sunbathing.
"I could never hate you. You know that. I care about you, and your situation is really unfortunate. I just really want to help you," he offers. I look at him through the corner of my eye and I see that his lip is quivering.

"The best way you can help me is by marrying me, probably," his eyes widen and a light shade of pink tints his ears.
"What? I mean Wh-why that option?" He asks.
"You can support me. Unlike my family, who's broke. I can offer you a lifetime supply of feelings and you can give me money. It's a win-win. I can teach you and your stone headed friends about relationships. You can get the ultimate package deal, which is me. Although, I'm not very easy to deal with so winning me over would take a lot," I stop talking and I see him writing in a notepad. "Why are you taking notes?! I was joking, you idiot!" I laugh and then he slowly starts laughing too.
"I thought you were serious, good one," Jimin pats my back.
"Mmmm," I moan unintentionally, earning a weird look from Jimin. I blush and cover my face. "Sorry, I just REALLY like the sun. And also, I consider you as a friend, so don't expect me to go falling in love with you or anything," I warn him.
"Sure," he just looks at me. With that look.

"Stop," I groan and hit him on the arm.
"What?"
"Don't look at me like that," he picks me up and tickles me. "Stop! We're gonna fall in the water," I say, and I immediately regret it.
"Exactly," he jumps in without another word and we both swim to the surface.
"Nothing like a swim to cool you down," I float on my back, and I see a black bug floating above me. I try to catch it, but it won't stay in my arm. As if it can pass through my hand. It's getting closer, but I can't catch it.

Until I realize it's not a bug at all.

It's a helicopter.

With men in black suits zipping down ladders.

"Y/n!"
He calls, but it's too late.

"This is Rebel army leader, *** *****. Name is classified. Park Jimin, we are taking your wife hostage," I panic and look around. No escape. The man has a gun and Jimin is standing a couple inches away from me. I know a move that can get the gun away from the guy's hand, but there are three other guys ready to attack.
"Crap. The security here sucks," I yell at Jimin. I didn't even acknowledge the fact the guy thinks I'm Jimin's wife. As if. I don't think I even qualify for that.

Right as I say it, A bunch of men in camo come running from the bushes, surrounding the five intruders.
"We've got you surrounded, surrender!" One of the good guys say.
"I've got this, you guys," Jimin playfully says as he yawns and starts fighting. I launch my move, not even worrying about the consequences as I hear the man's ribs break and I twist his arm and take the gun away. The men in camo cuff him and the other men to take them away.
"They won't be seeing the light of day for awhile. You okay?" He asks me. My first impulse is to slap him, but I'm too tired.
"How were you able to do that? Literally no one else helped and you beat those guys to a pulp. Who are you?" I ask.
"A warrior who's been training since he could walk," I roll my eyes.
"Show off," he walks over and puts his robe over me.

"You're soaking. Let's go back inside and dry you off. Those guys will take care of things so you have nothing to worry about. Just go take a shower and then join me in the bedroom after you're done. I want to talk to you," I nod and slightly smile as I head to bathroom.
I'm thinking the same thoughts as I strip off my clothes.

I won't fall in love with Jimin.

I'm so thankful for him.

I'm glad he's alive.

I almost got kidnapped...again.