Chapter 18

I've been staying with Jimin for 3 weeks now, and a week has passed since my birthday. Jimin hasn't made any major moves in our relationship, but he has done a lot of romantic gestures. Oh, and I still haven't been outside. I really hope this isn't Stolkholm Syndrome.
Even though we are in a relationship, I can't help but looking at that new guard Jimin has appointed. He's like a Greek god. He looks like he belongs in the rich world. I think Jimin told me his name is Sey-on or Sehun or something like that. He also told me that the enemy was a group called H.A.T.E.R.S and that they are trying to take down the Mafia ruling.

We just focus on eating breakfast. The new staff is much more lively and nicer, than the old staff. We make it so that a taste tester tastes our food so we don't get poisoned or anything. Once we get the okay, it's back to more eating for us!

"So, Y/n, guess what?" He asks.
"You finally figured out how to dominate the entire world?" I ask.
"no....I mean yes...but that's not it; I'm taking you outside!"

"Yay!!! Wait is this a joke, I'm being pranked right?" I look around and all the servants look serious. Even Jimin looks serious.
"Nope, we're going to a lunch meeting with Taehyung and his girlfriend," he answers and my eyes widen.

"He already has a girlfriend, wow! It's only been three weeks. He's been courting her for so long, I didn't think she would accept," I pause and then turn to him. "Did you say 'lunch meeting?'" I ask. He nods.
"We have matters to discuss," I shake my head.
"It's called a double date," I tell him.
"I've seen it on t.v. It's when two couples go out on one date together but basically you hang out with your friends and you are on a date at the same time," I explain.
"Let's go pick out clothes!" He excitedly picks me up bridal style and takes me to our room. A couple maids and butlers stand with new clothes in their hands.

"This?" He shows me an ugly green dress.

"No," I look with disgust.
"How about this?" A woman asks with a big poofy pink dress.
"Too fancy. Let's be casual, we're going out with friends," I suggest. Jimin snaps his fingers.
"You heard her," he looks at me adoringly. He's so cute! The staff immediately brings me the clothes I want.
"Ah, perfect," I grab a white off shoulder top with a denim skirt. I quickly rush into the closet and change.
"Wow!" He looks at me and claps (while also forcing the staff to clap). "I've never seen you wear something like this," he tells me.
"Thanks, oh we forgot the most important part: shoes!" I look at the servants and they immediately scramble to get a whole collection. My eyes fall on the white sneakers.
"Are you sure you don't want the heels or boots?" I shake my head. "Okay, either way you look amazing," I flip my hair.
"I know," I strut away and come back to help Jimin pick his clothes. He bites his plump, pink lips, sending me into a trance a little bit.
"Wear this shirt with these jeans. The leather jacket probably fits too...." I fold the clothes and make a pile on his hands. He stares at me, mesmerized as I know what I'm doing.

"If you're wondering why I'm doing a good job at this, it's probably because I loved creating outfits from things that didn't match. My family wasn't poor, they just weren't rich either. We had enough money, but my parents had an awful taste in fashion. So, I took over in that department. I started making good outfits out of the horrible clothes. I sew and tore. Now look at me, I have the right clothes, and I balanced the combination,"

"You know you are amazing, right?" He asks me.
"I know," I bite the inside of my cheek and give him a smile. He grins back at me with the best smile in the world and closes the closet behind him.

When he comes back, he is wearing a complete outfit of a white polo shirt, dark blue jeans, black leather jacket, and brown shoes.

He's hot.

Like, really hot. And then he has a habit of tuning his fingers through his hair that just makes you want to—
"Y/n, y/n what do you think?" I get snapped out of my daze and I wipe the drool off my mouth.
"Looks great," I choke out.

After my heart calms down, Jimin and I just go hang out in the garden and talk.

"Listen....I've been meaning to ask you something for awhile," he starts.

"What?"

"It's important. If I don't ask, you'll probably hate me, if I do ask, you'll probably get upset,"

"Just ask," I coax him.

"I want to make it seem like we've been in this relationship for years," he answers. I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n....it's really difficult to ask since you're my girlfriend now but...will you act as my wife in public?"