Chapter 22

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I ask the mysterious man wearing the mask.
"I work for E.X.O and the leader told me to bring you here. Now let me ask you the questions," he sits down with a chair from the side.
"No!" I close my mouth and look away, like a five year old throwing a tantrum.
"What is your relationship with that Mafia boss, Park Jimin?"

"I won't tell you," I turn away. He clicks his mouth.
"Guess I'll have to make you tell me," he takes off his coat and reveals an assortment of weapons. From surgeon tools, to powerful guns and grenades.
"No," I hide my fear, and mask the scent with my pride.
"So, are you his fiancée or girlfriend?"
He sharpens a knife.

"Neutral," I don't look him in the eye. I just set my eyes on the blade.
"Ah-ha! Now we are getting somewhere. You are way too young to be his fiancée so I'm guessing you are just a stand in. A temporary asset," I clench my fist and hold onto the rope tightly. I also bite my tongue and hold back. I know that Jimin would never throw me away. Why would he do that now?
"Stop it," I say. The guy stops sharpening his knife and looks up at me.
"I'm right, aren't I?" He taunts. I shake my head. I'm so overcome with anger right now. Because of this, I am easily able to break through the rope and grab the knife from his hand.

"Don't you dare criticize my husband," and I with one swift move, I slit his throat. An alarm starts blaring and I make my way to the door. I just killed a man!!! Queue Bohemian Rapsody. I drop the knife.

I pry it open with my bare arms and what awaits me is an army of soldiers. Guys wearing camo are lined up all around me.
"Put your hands up! I repeat, put your hands up!" I do as I'm told.
"Prisoner #4827, you have just killed one of our men. There are serious consequences, so I will let you come to my office," I nod at the overhead speaker and walk in a random direction.
"Other way," a guard points at the right.
"Okay,"

I walk into a room that looks way more high maintenance than Jimin's office, and I come face to face with another handsome guy. (Why are all Mafia bosses so good looking?)
"Hello, y/n," the way he says my name sends chills down my spine. Much more intimidating than Jimin.
"Why did you kidnap me if you knew I'd escape?" I ask.
"To let you go, of course," I know something is up when he says this.
"You haven't bugged or done anything to me, right?" I ask.
"Of course," he has a smirk on his face.
"No tracking devices?"
"No tracking devices," I look around the room and the gaurds are acting normal.
"I'll get going," I turn around and then realize my mistake.
"Could you...give me a ride?"

We get into the backseat of a car and he tells the driver where to go.
"Hey, here's a joke. Knock knock," he says.
"Who's there....?" I ask, not sure about what to do.
"Park,"
"Park who?"
"Aish, Park Jimin!" I just start laughing at his impersonation. I almost cry.
"Hey, you know my name but I don't know yours. What should I call you?" I ask.
"Kai. Just...Kai,"

"Okay, just Kai. I want to know: Why did you kidnap me?! And I want a better explanation this time,"

"I wanted to use you," my eyes widen.
"Excuse you?" He chuckles at my response.
"For helping with my master plan. I'm planning to take down the six allies. All of E.X.O is," I nod.
"You actually gave me some sort of freedom. Unlike Jimin. He kept me confined to the house,"

"Mansion," he corrects me. "And yes, I heard about that from an inside man. All you need to do is be yourself. What would you do to help him?" He asks.
"Honestly....I take a liking to him. At least he didn't confine me to one room. He is just following his parent's orders," I tell the truth.

"Hmmm.....okay. Take care, y/n. And don't get kidnapped again. Whether it be me or someone else,"

"Too late. I uh...got kidnapped once before," Oh yeah, he doesn't know.
"Oh well, what can you do?" He gives me another side smirk and I can't tell if he's being genuine or not. The car is slowing down.
"What did you mean by 'inside man?' Can you tell me who he is?"

"Shhhh, it's a secret," Kai rolls up the window and disappears. I am left at the entrance of the mansion and a giant gate stands in my way. I press the doorbell.

"Who is it?"

____________________
A/N: you totally forgot about your awesome powers!