Chapter 37

After getting back to the mansion, we have doctors look at Uncle Bob's health. Apart from a couple scratches and a malnourished body, he's perfectly fine. Jimin and I spend alone time together, to catch up.
"Hey, I know we said we wanted to get married in a month, but do you think we can get married tomorrow?!" I ask. He smiles and pats my head.
"Of course. Marrying you was the only thing I could think about for these past couple of hours. Y/n, I love you. And you've brought me so much happiness," I hug him.
"I love you too. You've changed, you know? And I think it might be for the best. But I also like the aggressive side of you as well," he looks at me seductively.
"You mean like the time we-"
"Oh just shut up and kiss me," I interrupt him and we smash our lips together in passion.

The next day I wake up, and I see sunlight beaming through the windows. I yawn, and I realize this is the last day of me sleeping alone. Maids file in, to help groom me.
The rest of the day is a blur. The whole thing is on schedule and I move from breakfast to grooming to seeing my bridesmaids (I didn't know them). And then I find out the wedding will be broadcasted. It's gonna be like a royal wedding.
"Are you excited?" My mom comes up to me, after a long time.
"Yes. Although I didn't expect this to happen. I thought I would hate him. But I fell in love, thus we're here today," I tell her.
"Aw my baby, you're all grown up," she smiles.
"I'll miss you, mom. But at least I'm not being kidnapped, right?" I ask.
"Let's fix this veil,"

I walk down the aisle. All I could focus on is Jimin, standing in his glory. Our eyes are locked the whole time. We hold hands.
Slowly, the ceremony progresses.
"Do you take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do," he smiles. His eyes turn into crescent moons.
"And do you Y/N, take Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I grin.
"I do,"
"You May now kiss the bride," Jimin dips me, and kisses me passionately. Everyone claps.
He takes me in his arms and carries me away. We have to go to the reception, so he carries me there.
"Are you getting tired, Chim?" I ask.
"No. I'll never be tired of you," he pants.
"You don't look too good. Here, put me down," He stops, and does what I ask. I then proceed to lift him up.
"H-how?!"
"I don't know. Another power I guess?" We laugh as I set him down.

Throngs of people pass by and the only thing we worry about is each other. Finally, it's time to leave for our honeymoon. We go in a helicopter, and travel to an island. (Insert name of favorite island)
We get off and go to the hotel room. It's already nighttime, and our belongings were already packed and ready. I gulp. This is my first time sleeping with him as his wife. What if I'm not good enough? What if I snore?
"You can use the bathroom first, if you want," he offers. I nod and make my way in. Luckily, I wore lingerie. But is it good enough? It's lacy, but also scandalous. Do I sleep in the dress? So many questions. I decide to do it. I take off the dress and expose what I'm wearing underneath. There is a white cover dress to wear with it, and I grabbed it before coming to the bathroom.

I'm gonna be an angel tonight.