Chapter 32

"What?! Pfffft, no. But we have...fooled around," I hide my face beneath my bed sheets and then look at them shamefully.
"Oooo do tell," one asks. Everyone leans in.
"Fine! So....um he showed me the video game room. And he was um....tired after playing...so I offered a massage. He took me to the spa and that was when things escalated. We kissed so hard and then just let our hands wander," the girls gasp at my sin.

"I know....you must hate me! We just wanted to wait until marriage," I explain.
"No worries man, some of us have done way worse things. So how big is he?" Someone asks.
"I don't know....average?" I ask. Two girls look my way.
"Average is ___to___. Big is...BIG," Someone says.
I ponder on this for a moment. There was no way he was average. He is definitely on the bigger side. And my body is aching for him.
I feel a wave of something come over me as my mind overwhelms me with Imagery of an almost naked Park Jimin.
"Ah yes...the first night. Do you even know how to do it?" Someone asks me. I shake my head.
"No...but I think I know what to do. I kinda have a general idea because I listen to my instincts," I explain.
"Ok then. So have you had any other men in your life besides our Jimin?" They ask.
"Yes...but it was one day. And then there was a guy I had a crush on before Jimin confessed to me,"
"Aw, bet you're happy now,"

"You guessed right. I'm the luckiest girl in the world....apart from the fact that I was seperated from my parents. I love Jimin...but the circumstances are weird. He's literally my captor," I tell them. A girl pats my back.
"That's how it started out. But now your family is going to pay back the money and you will be allowed to leave the manor as you wish. Now you can only leave with Jimin's supervision. I feel like he is going to do something. He can't just leave your family in the dust," I nod in agreement.
"Ms. Y/n?" There is a knock on the door. I open it to reveal a woman.
"Yes?"
"Master Jimin is calling you. He wants you to meet his two friends," I wonder who it could be.
"Sorry girls, I have to leave," I tell the maids.

I follow the woman to a rec room. It's got a theatre with a lot of seats and different things everywhere. Right in the middle I see my fiancé and two men I've never seen before. (Along with everyone else in BTS)
"Y/n, I'd like you to meet Namjoon and Hoseok. They are two hyungs that I don't think you have met before. Guys, meet my future wife," I shake hands with them.
"And this is all of us, if that's what your thinking," Jungkook remarks.
"I didn't ask, thank you very much," I snap back. I sorta stand awkwardly for a few minutes before sitting with the rest of the boys.
"Finally, I never thought the day would come. And who thought Jimin would be the first one to get married? He's practically a baby!" Jin cries like he's never gonna see him again.
"Hey hyung...I didn't plan for this...it just happened. I was the first one to find the love of my life," we lock eyes as he says the last part and share a warm and fuzzy moment.
"Hey, did you see that?! They locked eyes...whoa I've never seen him respond to a woman like that,"
Namjoon sinks in disbelief. We quickly break eye contact and blush.
"To be honest, I've never seen him react like that. His parents have been trying to set him up and now he found someone. Even before, he never even looked at those women. And they were supermodels," Yoongi adds.
"I'm happy for you. Congrats guys!" Hoseok bumps glasses with Jimin. I don't take any drinks.
"Um...do you want me to leave since this is a bachelor party?" I ask.
"Who says? You are going to stay right here,"

"Okay,"