Blue .

I am dedicating this chapter to RachamantiMahitha

This chapter is from epilogue of "Night in a plane,", as in Hate or love but you are mine ❤️ 3. I have edited some parts and added Aarav and Samaira scenes . I planned to add the chapter in this book While writing the epilogue of Ganu and Naina hope you all will enjoy it.

✒️
Samaira got ready in dark blue dress. They all planned to wear blue today .Blue is the colour of their cruise ship and so they all decided to celebrate first day of their vacation on cruise .

After getting ready she picked up her mobile and dialed Raj. Raj took her call in first ring, "Samy I am ready will reach to port directly," he said.

"I thought you are coming to my place," she said in low tone.

"No I have some work so I will directly come to port," he replied.

"Ok fine Raj," she hang up the call, she then checked herself in the mirror and then ran downstairs where her mom, her aunt Naina and Tiya were already waiting .

Samira smiled and sat beside her mom who was sitting on the stairs of the door.

"Why are we sitting on the stairs?" Samaira asked.

"Ridhi maa was telling old stories about their friendship," Tiya said and then looked at her mother and asked Naina about her marriage, after she proposed Ganesh infront of media.

"You all have heard this nth of time dear," Naina pulled her daughter cheeks and laughed . Tiya always listen this story but then why she is not as bold as me and Ridhima and Rinky, Naina thought looking at her daughter who has sweet childish smile in her lips.

"Still we wanna hear, may be I will become bold like you after hearing it now," Tiya said, as if she read her mother's thought.

Naina looked at her best friend Ridhima ," Ok, I was so scared, more than scared I was uncomfortable with the thought of my parents reaction when they will meet Aadharv. But he was sure that once we will meet my parents and tell them everything from beginning than they are going to understand. His faith worked like a miracle . After living with him in same house as his fiancée for more than six month. I found guts to face my parents again" Naina narrated.

Aarav was not at all happy when samiara told him that Raj is coming . But now he had decided that he will move on as in he will start going out on dates and try to forget about Samaira.

Samaira really loves Raj and may be Raj also love her, may be those girls were really Raj's cousins he thought and walked out with luggage.

He looked at Samaira who was teasing his mother. She look beautiful in dark blue dress. All were wearing blue but Samaira dress was dark, dark as his mood .

"Ohoooo...... so Ganu and you in live in " Samiara teased.

"Mira, don't you feel shy or something" Aarav asked.

"You are their to complete shyness thing" Samiara winked, Aarav shook his head and went towards parking.

"Mom really you and Paa were together as in live in, I mean" Tiya asked.

"Yes they were, Naina haven't you told them before " Ridhima asked.

Naina nodded, "they still don't believe" Naina laughed. "Wow Naina aunty" Samiara dreamily said.

"Piya I doubt that you are Naina's aunt daughter," Kiaan winked, he too was carrying some luggage bags.

Piya turned her head and kept it on Ridhima's lap, "Ridhi maa" This made Kiaan to come up to them, "come on girl change yourself you just behave like some shy baby" he laughed.

"Ridhi maa" Tiya tightly hugs Ridhima her head more into her lap. Oh really Kiaan baba I am shy girl, wait and watch what this shy girl will do to you in vacation, she thought smiling.

Naina and Ridhima smiled at each other, "We will change her Kiaan, after holiday Tiya will stay with us in our home,"Ridhima smiled and looked down at Tiya, "Right Piya" she leaned in and whispered, "My flirt son's wifey, we will make you his real wife."

"But he doesn't want," Tiya whispered.

"We have plan naa baby," Ridhima kissed her forehead.

On other side Samaira was still stuck on her aunt's marriage story,"where is your devil sister now and what happened when you met Nana Nani after six months ?" Samiara asked Naina.

"Samy?" Ridhima eyed her daughter. "It's ok Ridhi, my sister is real devil," Naina paused,"we went to papa and maa, maa was happy to see me but papa, he doesn't let us in but maa begged him, pleaded him, then we told them everything. Papa was again not accepting the truth but maa was somewhere aware about their devil daughter doing. After that day my papa broke every relationship with my sister emotionally and legally and after papa's retirement they came to us and stayed together with our family. Even your Dadi was happy and she after our marriage came and stayed together and still your Nani and Dadi are here, except papa" Naina sadly rubbed away her tears.

"Mom Nanu is still with us" Tiya moved her head from Ridhima's lap and hugs her mother. Ganesh came and wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulder "Yes he is looking at us" he smiled and kissed Naina's cheeks.

"Let's go guys" Ronit walk slowly towards them, he was holding hands of two old ladies, Nani and Dadi of his darling Tiya. Who were smiling at him.

With the help of house staff, Kiaan and Aarav settled luggage in boot space of the car. Suddenly Aarav's eyes met Samaira's he shook his head and turned away. He need to move on, he thought looking down at the guest list .

"Everything settled," Ganesh asked his son who was busy with guest list.

Aarav looked up and smiled at his father, "Yes dad" he said.

"Then what are we waiting for?," Ronit gestures Ridhima and Naina to sit in the back seat, while Aarav sat in front seat , "take them to port," he ordered the driver.

Then he looked at his daughter and Tiya "girls sit inside,' he said gesturing towards another car, he too sat in same car this way everyone settled in car and driver dropped them to the port where Leena, Leela ,Kriti and Oberoi family were already waiting .

They all got down and then Aarav handed guest list to the Jassi their hostess and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and took a pen from her jacket pocket and added the name which Aarav said.

Some attendant took their luggage while other escorted them inside the cruise . Hostess smiled and took the guest card from everyone when Samaira reached at the entrance hostess smiled , "May I see your guest card mam, your ticket," Jassi smiled.

"Yes here," Samaira passed the ticket.

"Miss Kapoor welcome aboard," hostess smiled giving back her ticket.

"Umm Mam do you know when Aarav sir's guest will come," she asked .

"Who?" Samaira asked confused.

Suddenly someone spoke from behind Samira," I think it's me she is talking about."

✒️
Well so Aarav is planning to move on , Samaira already have boy friend. Many twist and turn in both stories hai naaa.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊😊😊😊😊

Thanks
Veenu 💕