1.

Growing up, every girl dreams to be just like her mother. I had that dream, until she changed. Addicted to crack, my mother was no longer who I wanted to be. I doubted she even loved me any more. She always chose the rock over me. Hell, she sold her own daughter for her next dose.

I wanted nobody to feel sorry for me, shit I barely even felt sorry for myself. I didn't know who my father was, and seeing as to how many men my mom would sleep with through out the week, I'm sure she didn't know either.

Here I was, 19 years old, practically alone. Asleep on the couch, my mom laid out on the sofa across from me, making me roll my eyes at her hideous sight. I've grown to hate the woman before me. Its fucked up.

"Marge, wake yo ass up." The unfamiliar voice beamed through our tiny apartment. Hell, I was surprised we even had a roof over our head, but with the help of government assistance, we were sheltered.

"Why the fuck you waking me up? You got something for me?" My mother wiped the drool off her face, looking up at the stranger.

"You can have this," he showed her a bag with a rock, "If you handle this." He pointed to his hardening.

"Hmm... you want me to suck it again?" My mom licked her lips as if there was a steak in front of her. I was disgusted.

"You, and your daughter." He winked at me, causing me to gag.

"Come on little girl." My mom stood up, grabbing a hold of my arm.

"Mom, please. I'm tired of this." I said trying to hold back the tears that were dying to escape.

"Shut the hell up, I swear if you ruin this for me, you'll regret the day you were born." She threatened me.

I began walking to her bedroom, watching the man strip from his clothes. Dropping his boxers, his tiny dick sprang from his pants.

Just as he was walking closer to me, there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck!" My mom screamed out.

"Who is it?" She answered, finger raking her hair, trying to fix up the way she looked.

Before the addiction, she was a beautiful lady. She had a pretty brown complexion, long black hair that stopped at the middle of her back, and a thick figure. Now she was frail, pail, and hair matted to her head from always being sleep.

"Rod." We heard a voice answer from the other side of the door.

Opening up the door, my mom revealed something so fine. He was unlike any other man she'd brought in our house, and I was hoping, praying, that she'd never opened her legs for him.

He was covered in tattoos, with a full beard.

"Marge, this shit is a mess." He scanned the living room. "You got a daughter, and you got her living foul like this?" He shook his head.

"I know, I'll do better. Don't come in here with all that preaching shit." She rolled her eyes.

Something about him, let me know he wasn't here for the same reasons the other guys were. Maybe it was the look on my moms face, or the way he was getting on to her about our living conditions.

"Lil Mama, you good around here." He looked at me, making me become lost for words. I shook my head yes, but my insides was screaming "Save me."

"Marge this for you." He tossed my mom what I'm sure she'll be consuming tonight, bringing the widest smile to her face. "I swear I ain't doing this no more." He said before he walked out the door.

"Y'all ready to finish what y'all got started?" The stranger from earlier called out from the room.

I don't know what it was that took over me, but something deep down, was telling me to run, to go. I did just that.

My breath slowly started to disappear as I passed out in the middle of the road.