30.

"Do everything you can for him. Please, I need him." Delilah cried to the doctors that rushed towards Rod's hospital room.

Sitting in the waiting room, Delilah put her face in her knees and wept uncontrollably.

Hearing a loud beep, Delilah instantly jumped up from her seat.

"What's going on?!" She jumped in one of the nurses faces.

"We're sorry." He sighed letting Delilah know exactly what he was trying to say.

"No, no, no, no, no. I won't hear that." Delilah shook her head from left to right not able to fully grasp what she was just being told.

"He can't go! I need him! We need him." She rubbed her stomach.

- Delilah -

I woke up from my terrible dream, realizing I was still in bed, waiting on Rod to return home to me.

I tried to shake the nightmare out of my head, but something just didn't feel right.

I pulled out the phone Rod had gotten me months before, dialing his number. Straight to voice mail.

A tear rolled down my eye, and I didn't know why. Maybe the dream was getting to me, but I was thinking the worst things possible.

I said a silent prayer that he made it home safely.

Getting a strange feeling in my body, I ran to the bathroom.

Dropping down to my knees, i began throwing up whatever of breakfast was left inside of me.

I tried thinking about what I could have eaten to make me feel so sick. Then again, I could be just over thinking the dream, and scaring myself.

I scratched my head. "We need you?" I questioned myself on what the hell I was saying in the dream.

"Shit!" After putting two and two together, I realized what could be happening right now.