46.

"We came as soon as they called." Rod rushed into Delilah's hospital room. He took in her appearance to make sure she wasn't seriously injured. Seeing she only had scratches made him let out a sigh of relief.

"We're fine. Everything just happened so fast." Delilah explained to Rod how one minute her and Marge were enjoying dinner, and the next they were in a car accident. She was glad that there wasn't any extreme damage done to her or her mother. Especially since it could have been way worse. She knew God was watching over her and her unborn. Thinking of, made her realize she still had to break the news to Rod.

"Baby, I have something to tell you." Delilah sighed.

Before she could release the information, the doctor came into the room.

"We can get you out of here in a few, just need you to sign some papers, and we can get you prescribed for those prenatals."

Rod raised his eyebrows. "Prenatals?" He questioned.

"Oops. I should probably let you guys talk." The doctor exited the room.

"Yeah, that's what I was getting to.... We're having another one." Delilah told Rod.

Rod smiled. This was great news to him. He already knew he wanted Delilah to make more babies, and knowing that they were already on number two filled his heart with joy.

*Next Room*

"Pregnant? Is that even possible?" Nicolas smirked.

"Obviously." Marge frowned still not knowing how Nicolas felt about them having another child together.

"Relax baby. This is good news. It's like a fresh start for us." Nicolas rubbed her shoulders.

"I just don't wanna mess up." Marge began to take a trip down memory lane. She fucked up bad when it came to raising Delilah, and she didn't want to make the same mistakes again.

"You're not going to. You're a different person now. I love you, I'll be here every step of the way, and I'll always remind you that even with my kid, you're still my baby too." He kissed her on the cheek, and her body eased.

__________________________________

Delilah waited on the first floor for her mother to be released. She laid her head on Rod's shoulder, almost falling asleep until she looked up and saw Nicolas and Marge getting off the elevator.

"We got something to tell you." Marge and Nicolas both spoke to Rod and Delilah.

"We have news too, but we'll let y'all go first." Delilah spoke, looking at Rod with a smile on her face.

"We are expecting." Marge looked up at Nicolas.

Delilah choked on her spit, and looked at her mom confusingly, debating on if she had heard right. "Expecting what?"

"You're gonna be a big sister."

"No way." Delilah grinned. She was happy for Nicolas and her mom, but even more shocked. What a coincidence that they had the exact same news.

"How is this even possible? Like am I dreaming right now?" Delilah squealed.

"Nope. As crazy as it sounds, I'm pregnant." Marge chuckled.

"Me too!" Delilah let out.

Nicolas and Rod exchanged a look. They both were happy, but knew there would be nothing crazier than having both of these women pregnant at the same time.