14.

-Marge-

"You like that?" Marge continued to stroke and suck the strange man's dick

"You like that?" Marge continued to stroke and suck the strange man's dick. He grabbed a hand full of her curly weave.

"Yes. Just like that." He threw his head back in satisfaction as he felt himself reaching his climax.

Marge pulled his piece from her mouth, and allowed him to release his load on her face.

"You got something for me?" She went into the restroom, washing her face, before returning to her bedroom.

He reached into his pocket, handing her exactly what she wanted.

"Where's that sexy ass daughter of yours?" The man asked, making Marge roll her eyes. Just the mention of Delilah made her skin crawl.

"That's none of your concern and seeing as though I've never even seen you before, I'm wondering how you even know I have a child." She hissed.

"I know things." Was all he said.

"Well, our business here is done, so you can let yourself out." Marge began walking him to the door.

She plopped down on the couch, and licked her lips, she was ready for the high that she was about to get. Looking closer at the rock, she realized that she'd been played and given a dummy.

She quickly scurried over to her door, but when she opened it, the man was long gone. She wanted to cry. It was going on 11 at night, and she needed a fix.

When Delilah was around, she was getting more drugs, now having to do all the sexual favors herself, she only got enough to have a few sessions through out the week.

"Where has that little bitch run off to?" Marge said to herself as she paced the living room floor. She hated Delilah with everything in her. She had ruined her marriage, got more male attention, and now, she was standing in the way of what she loved doing most, getting high.

Marge couldn't find it in herself to love her daughter. Sometimes she even wished she was never born. The moment Delilah was placed on this earth, Marge's life changed forever. She had stolen her happiness.

Taking a seat at the dining room table, Marge tapped her fingers against the glass. She was feigning bad.

She rocked back and fourth before picking up a cup that rested on the table, and throwing it across the room.

She reached over, grabbing the house phone and calling Fred, a man she had been messing around with for a few months.

"Hello." His deep voice came through the phone.
"You busy?" Marge asked.
"Not too busy for you." He said making her smile.
"I need you." She purred through the phone. She had this man wrapped around her finger.
"I'm on my way." He hung up the phone.

Marge made her way back into her bedroom, picking out something sexy to put on, before stripping out of her clothes, and getting into the shower. She lathered the Bath and Body Works into her wash cloth, and washed every inch of her body.

Moments after slipping on the nightie, Fred was knocking on her door.

"Hey baby." He said wrapping his arms around her.

She gave him a grin. "Fred, I missed you." She said, she honestly only wished that tonight, she could talk him into getting her some drugs.

"I've asked you numerous times to move in with me, if you'd agree, you wouldn't need to miss me." He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

Fred loved Margie. He thought she was beautiful on the inside and out. He wanted better for her than she was doing right now. He wanted to bring her into his place, and get her the help she needed to end her addiction.

"Enough about all that, come to bed." She begin walking to her room, twitching her hips, making her ass giggle. To be over forty years old, she looked good, even though the drugs were starting to make her age just a little bit.

She looked back, noticing Fred wasn't following her, and frowned.

"Marge, I know what you're trying to do, and I'm tired of it. I need you to go to rehab for me baby, it's about time." He sighed.

"I don't need you telling me what to do, if you came here to preach to me, I would have never called you." She rolled her eyes, letting out a breath.

"I'm just telling you that, because I love you. Can't you see that this is ruining your life? You've already lost your daughter Marge, didn't that mean anything to you?" He tried reaching for her arm, only for her to snatch it away.

"Fuck her. She never did anything, but ruin my life!" She screamed.

"Did she? Or was it all you?" He shook his head before walking out the door. If Marge didn't want the help she needed, there was nothing else he could do.