19.

Gently rubbing every one of Rod's tattoos, Delilah thought about the night before. She was mesmerized by the way he pleased her body just preforming oral sex. He knew what he was doing and all the right places to touch.

Her mind drifted to her mother. She was upset with the thought that the woman who brought her into this world, had no love in her heart for her. No matter how much she prayed and wished for a change, there was no way that the relationship could ever be repaired. She wished that her mom would have gotten the help she needed, so they could be real mother and daughter for once.

Besides Rod, Delilah felt as though she had no one to lean on, making her think that maybe she should get to know her father and see how he really was. Something about him seemed genuine to her, making her miss the fact that she never had a father in the first place. She hated her mother even more for making her think that she didn't have a dad for all those years.

The situation as a whole bothered her. She wanted her life to be complete, but she felt as though there were so many missing pieces to her puzzle. She never had a father figure, and her mom caused her all the pain she felt.

Even though it wasn't her fault, Delilah was disgusted with herself. Every time she looked into the mirror, she was reminded that she slept with so many different men. She felt dirty. It was all her mother's fault though. She could never know how it felt to lose her virginity to someone special. That decision was made by someone else, who she didn't even know.

-Delilah-

Rod woke from his sleep, looking up at me and giving me a smile, that I had no choice but to return. He was the most beautiful person, inside and out.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me after a moment of silence.

"Didn't get much sleep, so I been watching you." I admitted. I hadn't slept, due to all the thoughts running wild in my brain.

"I'm sorry for leaving you up by yourself. You could have waken me." He said grabbing ahold of me by my waist.

"It's okay, you looked so peaceful. I wouldn't want to disturb that." I told him.

"You're way more important than sleep." He stated.

"If you want to talk to me, just say the word." He looked me into my eyes.

"What do you think about me getting to know my father?" I flat out asked.

"He seems like a good dude, from what I hear, he really loved you. His opportunity of being a father for you, was just taken from him. I say give him a chance." He said.

I took into consideration what he had said. I felt bad for my father, because if I had a kid, and I missed out on their life, I knew I'd feel like a failure.

Better late than never. And I'd rather have him around now, than to never get the chance.