43.

"Nicollllassss." Marge moaned as Nicolas continued to make love to her body. In her mind, nothing would ever compare to the feeling of being penetrated by her first and only true love.

Nicolas rocked his hips back and fourth as he continued to bring Marge nothing but pure pleasure.

"Oh God, I'm about to c-." Marge's sentence was cut short by the sound of the house phone ringing.

"Damn. I guess God heard you calling, so he decided to save you." Nicolas chuckled as he reached over and grabbed the telephone.

"Put m-momma on the phone." He heard Delilah's voice cracking over the phone. He quickly handed the phone over as he walked towards his clothing that was lying next to the bed.

"Hello?" Marge spoke into the phone. "Is everything okay?"

"Okay? Everything is wonderful." Delilah cried. "I'm engaged momma."

"Oh, baby, that's wonderful." Marge smiled already knowing about the proposal. She and Nicolas promised they wouldn't spoil the news.

"Everything is falling in place, and the joy I'm feeling these days is remarkable." Delilah continued to sniffle her tears of joy.

"Tell my baby I said hey!" Nicolas shouted in the background.

Delilah's tears of joy ended and were replaced with her inner nosy. "Ma.... something you would like to tell me?" Delilah smirked over the phone as if her mother could see her through the line.

"Stay in a child's place. We will talk later, but for now, I'm handling some grown woman business." Marge licked her lips as she looked over at her man in nothing but his grey sweat pants. He still had it.

Delilah let out a chuckle. "I can't with you, Momma. Well I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"I love you baby." Marge said.

"I love you too Momma. Have fun." Delilah quickly hung up the phone.

"Now where were we?" Marge purred as she crawled over to Nicolas, untying the string on his pants.

Delilah stared at her finger, still amazed at the ring, but what she was more in love with is the fact that her man, was officially her man. It wouldn't get any realer than this. She knew Rod had extreme love for her, but this just verified the fact that he wasn't going anywhere.

"Don't go blind now." Rod joked as he eased up behind her and placed a kiss on the back of her neck.

Delilah felt a chill down her spine. She wanted nothing more than to make love to her future husband.

She quickly spun around, letting their lips meet in a lustful kiss.

Rod felt himself rising, but he knew that nothing could be done right at this moment.

"Aaliyah's awake baby, but later." He told Delilah, earning a frown.

"I want you so bad right now." Delilah bit her lip, Rod looked even more sexy now than he had yesterday and the day before.

"Damn, horn dog, you can wait for an hour." He laughed, seeing how turned on she looked.

Rod and Delilah headed towards Aaliyah's room. She was a happy baby, so they weren't surprised when they walked in to her smiling and babbling baby talk.

"You see momma's ring baby?" Delilah grinned as she showed her daughter her finger.

"Ga gaaa." Aaliyah reached for Delilah's hand and pulled it toward her mouth.

"No baby, this ice ain't the kind you eat." Delilah said earning a laugh from Rod.

"You know you lame as hell." Rod chuckled as he reached down and picked Aaliyah up. She wrapped her little arms around his neck and attempted to give him a kiss on the cheek, but only drenched it in slob.

"Usually I'll be grossed out, but you lucky you cute." Rod said.

Aaliyah gave him a gum filled smile.

Rod already knew this girl was going to be spoiled. She was so beautiful and he wanted his daughter to have everything she wanted and more.

"You want a brother or sister?" Rod looked at Delilah while speaking to Aaliyah.

"If so, go to sleep so we can work on that." Delilah answered since the baby couldn't. She then winked at Rod, knowing in a few minutes she'd be getting exactly what she wanted.