Chapter 1

Jihyo's POV

I am very excited for today because today is my first day of school for Grade 10.

I miss my friends especially Mina. She is my best friend since I live here in Seoul. I miss my childhood friends especially Sana.

I wanted to visit in Busan because Sana and I live there since we are a child. But my parents wont allow me.

Then, I take a bath since I don't want  to be late in the first day of school. I wake up my brothers but I saw they are not anymore in bed. I guess they are excited too.

I fix my my hair then I hear Jimin calling me. "Jihyo-yah, faster we will be late for the first day if school"  Jimin shouted. "Coming, you just want to see Mina"  I said. Jimin rolled his eyes over me. I saw my two brothers done eating. "Let's go" my little brother Jihoon said. I nodded as a reply.

When we are at the school, I saw Mina and I call her name. Mina saw me and run to me. "Jihyo, I miss you"  she said to me while hugging me.

We are so happy and quite but Jimin broke the silent. "How about me?" Jimin asked. "I did not miss u" Mina Jokingly said and Jimin crossed his arms. "Of  course I miss you" Mina said.

I leave them alone so they can have their moment. I think later they will date already.

Jimin's POV

I saw Jihyo leaving but Mina did not saw her leaving. I think my sister wants us to be alone. What a good twin sister I have.

Then she said to me "Of course I miss you" she said happily. Then I asked for a hug. "Why only my sister get a hug" I said then she replied. "Yeah, speaking of your sister, where is she?"  She asked. "Maybe she is already in the classroom"  I replied. "Oh let's go to the classroom already maybe she is waiting for us". She said, then we go to the classroom.

Then I think I am forgetting something........ Oh yes, she did not hugged me. I'll asked for her hug later in dismissal time.

Jihyo's POV

I waited for them at the classroom. I waited for 5 minutes then they are here. "What took you so guys so long? Are you two dating?" I asked then I saw Jimin and Mina blushing. I giggled at their reaction when I said that.

"Why did you not wait for us?" Mina said. "I don't want to be late today" I said.

Then I saw Jeongyeon,Momo,Dahyun and Chaeyoung come in the classroom. They sit with each other near us. Jimin and Mina sit together while I am sitting alone. Jimin's friends Jin,RM,Suga,Taehyung and J-Hope has arrived. Taehyung sit with me because I'm alone. "Your almost late" I said to break the silence. "Sorry but are worrying?" he asked to me. Last Grade 6 he confess that he loves me but I just say that we are friends. "No but my brother did. If Mina is not there, I think he will panick" I said jokingly. I heard him giggle a little

*1 hour later*

The teacher has arrived. We greeted her. Then she said "Good Morning, We have two new students this year. Will you please introduce yourselves?". "Hi, My name is Jeon Jungkook, you can call me Jungkook. I'm from Busan" he said. I think his familiar to me. The face and the name. Then the other girl came in shyly and greeted us shyly too. "H-hi, My n-name is Minatozaki Sana, y-you can call me S-sana. I'm from B-Busan" she said then I was shocked that she is Sana, my childhood friend. " Now you may seat"  our teacher said. Sana sat behind me and Jungkook sat behind Taehyung.