Chapter 10

Tzuyu's POV

"Jihoon-oppa! Where did Somi go?" I asked Jihoon.

"She said that she will be at your house!" He replied.

"Can you come with me to get her? I feel uncomfortable with just the two of us! And I kinda miss Somi!" I said with a little smile.

"Of course!" He replied with a happy look. I think Jihoon likes Somi. So, no need to help Somi. They have the same feelings for each other. But I feel jealous. Why am I even like this? Wae?

We go outside and go to my house. When I knocked before I enter, eomma and appa notice me.

They are actually not my true mother and father. I was adopted since my true eomma and appa died. They treated me very well. They are nice to me. They always say that I am their favorite because I'm sweet, smart and beautiful. So Sana-unnie gets jealous.

"Oh! Your here Tzuyu! Just right on time! And with your friend too! And BTW, Jungkook and Sana will not join dinner because they will join their friends, again!" Eomma said with a smile.

"Tzuyu, can you call Somi so we can eat together with your friend?" Appa said.

"Ne, Appa! Jihoon, sit at the dinning table already! I will just get Somi!" I said to him and he just nodded and smile. I smiled back.

"Somi-ahh! Time to eat dinner!" I said as I knocked. No one answered.

"Somi?" I said once again.

I tried to open the door but it's locked.

"Somi open the door, or else, I will eat you food!" I yelled. No one even tried to response.

I go downstairs to get the keys from eomma and appa. But while I was going downstairs, I heard Appa saying "Are you Tzuyu's boyfriend?" I giggled when Appa say that.

"Don't hurt our Tzuyu!" Eomma said.

"Eomma! Appa! He is not my boyfriend! But Somi's!" I said.

"What?!?" Eomma and appa said in shocked.

"What? No! I'm just her friend!" He said.

"I'm just kidding!" I said as I laughed.

"BTW, where is Somi?" Eomma asked me.

"Oh yeah! About that, I think she is sleeping so I need to wake her up! Do you have keys to her door?" I asked with a smile.

"Ahh yes! Here let me go with you!" Appa said as he gave me the keys.

"No, Appa! It's okay! I can open it by myself! Thank you!" I said then go back upstairs.

I have open the door. It's very dark so I opened the lights. When I open the lights I drop the keys and a tears escaped from my eyes. I was shocked then I screamed.

"Ahh!" I screamed then eomma, appa and Jihoon come to upstairs to. They were shock too.

We saw Somi lying at the floor with a knife on her hand and blood over her body from her chest.

"SOMI! WAKE UP! YOU ARE NOT DEAD!" I shouted as I moved her.

"Quick! Call an ambulance!" Mom shouted.

Jihoon called an ambulance. Few minutes later, the ambulance has arrived.

We are now at the hospital. I called Jungkook-oppa. I'm crying while having a call with him.