Chapter 14

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook! Is Jihyo okay?" Jimin said.

"Yes! Where is your mother and father?" I asked.

"They are at the house. I didn't tell them" He said.

"Why? They are your parents?" I asked again.

"Because if they know that something happen to us, they will send us to US" he expalined.

I just nooded.

"Well, Jihyo can go to school tommorow! She is awake now! Let's go and take her home" I said.

"Kaja!" Jimin said.

Next Day

Jimin and Jihyo is not anymore joining our Van. We just go to our school.

Jihyo's POV

"Mina!" I called her.

"Jihyo!" She called me back.

"My cousin is now studying here. So, Nayeon-unnie don't have a boyfriend in her school" I said and had a frown face.

"Actually-" Mina got cutted by Nayeon.

"Hi Jihyo!" Nayeon-unnie greeted me. I was so shocked to see her here. She is wearing a uniform, same us ours, but she have a vest.

"Nayeon-unnie!!! Have you seen Chanyeol-oppa?" I asked.

"Is he studying here?" She asked. I nodded.

"No haven't seen him!" She said.

"Ahh!" I said. Then, Momo-unnie and Sana-unnie came to us.

"Hi Jihyo! Hi Mina! And hi... Wait... Nayeon-unnie!!!" Momo-unnie said.

"Uhmm... Hi!" Sana-unnie said.

"Hi Momoring! Hi there. I am Nayeon, Mina's big sister" Nayeon-unnie introduced.

"Hi my name is Sana" Sana introduced herself too. They do a handshake. If Sana-unnie is here, that means, Jungkook is here. Yeah, I am right! He came near us.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Sana-noona running to Momo-noona. I fixed my hair. It took me a long time.

I saw Sana-noona with Momo-noona, Mina, Nayeon-noona, the one who I saw in my party, and Jihyo.

Wait, Nayeon-noona is now studying here. Well, she is wearing our uniform but it's for girls. I came near them.

"Jungkook! This is-" Sana-noona introduced me to Nayeon-noona but I know her already

"Nayeon-noona" I said.