Chapter 34

Jihyo's POV

I went to the hospital as fast as I can. I didn't even change my clothes. I don't even care. I just want to see him.

And there I saw him...

"Jungkook! Please wake up!" I said. The doctors tried to stop me but I'm pushing them away.

"Mrs. Jeon! Please do calm d-" the doctor said but I stop him.

"How can I calm down?!" I shouted. I don't even care if they are all staring at me. I just want my husband to be with me.

"Unnie!" A familiar person called my name. I'm pretty sure it's Mina. Yup! It's her.

"Jihyo! I told Tzuyu and Jihoon to fetch your kids later. So, no worries about them" Jimin-oppa said. Mina hugged me. I accept and I just cry on her chest. She rubbed my back and comfort me.

"Let's just pray for him" Mina said. I nodded and just pray. I hope God will answer my prayers. He can, right?

"Do you think, he'll wake up?" I asked. Why did I even asked that stupid question. I broke the hug because I'm so stupid to ask a stupid question.

"Of course he do! He will do anything for you. He can fight things for you" Mina said. I'm so happy that they are here. They always cheer me up.

"Thank you guys!" I said. Jimin-oppa go to me and patted my back.

"It's okay sis! I'm your brother" he said. Mina rolled her eyes.

"And also friend" she said. She showed her gummy smile to me. It always makes me feel better.

"Let's just hope that he can wake up fastly" Jimin-oppa said. I nodded and gave them my weak smile. That's the smile that I can do yet.

"Come Jihyo! I know you haven't eat your breakfast yet" Mina said. Oh right! Because I'm so busy with the kids, I haven't eat yet.

"Okay" I said and come with them. We are at Jin-oppa's restaurant. And Nayeon-unnie, Namjoon-oppa and Jeongyeon-unnie is helping him in the restaurant. Well, it's a good thing that it's just near the hospital.

"Jimin! Mina! Jihyo! What brings you here?" Jin-oppa asked.

"This is the restaurant that is only near at the hospital" Jimin-oppa replied. Jin-oppa sighed.

"Why did you came in the hospital?" Nayeon-unnie asked. Why does she have to ask that? It will just make me remember that.

"Jihyo-ahh! Why are you crying?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked. Mina comforted me again.

"I'll tell you" Jimin-oppa said and dragged them away from me. Me and Mina find a seat. Then, they have comeback again.

"I'm so sorry Jihyo" Nayeon-unnie apologize. I just nodded and smiled.

"So guys, what's your order?" Namjoon-oppa asked. He gave us the menu.

"And by the way, your free since your our friends" Jin-oppa said. Mina sighed in relief.

"Thank you! If it's not free, I'm the one who is gonna pay for it" Mina said. Jimin-oppa glared at her. Mina just stick out her tongue.

The four of them, join us in eating. We talk and talk. They are all with their husbands and wife. Jin with Nayeon, Namjoon with Jeongyeon, and Jimin with Mina. While I'm just in the middle.

After we eat, we bid them a goodbye and return back to the hospital. Once I get back, he is not anymore in there.

"N-nurse! Nurse! Where is my husband?!" I shouted. Jimin-oppa and Mina was just at my back.

"M-Mrs. Jeon?" She said. Wait! Why is she stuttering?! This is not bad, right?

"WHAT?!" I asked. I can't control it anymore. Mina and Jimin-oppa hold my hand.

"Mrs. Jeon! Mr. Jeon is already awake when you leave. But I assign a nurse to watch him while I call the doctor but when me and the doctor came back, he is already gone with the nurse" she said. I can't stop crying

"What's the name of the nurse? TELL ME!" I said. I try to calm down myself but I can't.

"It's Kim Jennie ma'am" I said. That name is so familiar to me. Yeah! She is my enemy last time in highschool. She is Rosé's friend.

"Oh no!" Jimin-oppa said. I get my phone and dialed Rosé's number.

Calling Rosé

Rosé:Ne!

Jihyo:Rosé! What's the number of Jennie? Please!

Rosé:It's ###########

Jihyo:Thank you! Bye!

Call Ended

After that, I call Jennie's number.

Calling Unknown

Jihyo:Jennie! Where is Jungkook?

Jennie:Is that stupid nurse told you? I shouldn't have trust her. By the way, how did you get my number?

Jihyo:Shut up your fucking mouth! Where is he?

Jennie:He is now mine. And you cannot get him away from me.

Jihyo:You Bitch! Where?!

Jennie:Well then, come here at *Random place* and you can see your precious husband

Jihyo:Don't do anything to him. Arasseo?!

Jennie:*Evil laugh* You wish! Any last words you want to say to him.

Jihyo:Let me talk to him!!!

Jennie:Here!

Jungkook:Jihyo!

Jihyo:Jungkook! I'll come to you.

Jungkook:Jihyo don't! I don't want you to get hurt. Jennie's men are powerful. And they have guns.

Jihyo:I'll get help from our friends. Don't worry.

Jennie:Time's up! Give me the phone. Bye Jihyo! Or should I say, bye Jungkook! If you don't get here, he'll die

Call ended

"Jimin-oppa! We need help" I said. Jimin-oppa and Mina heard our call so they know.

"I'll call BTOB, Wanna One, EXO, Got7 and more" Mina said. I'll go with them.

"And please. Girls will stay and I'll come with them. I want to see Jungkook and I don't want anyone to get hurt. Please understand me" I said. They sigh and nodded.

To be continued...