Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

Me and Jihyo was taking Rosé at the school's clinic because she have some bruises.

"Where are we going?" Rosé asked us. "We are going to the school's clinic because you have some bruises!" Jihyo said calmly with a smile.

She smiled back at us and said "No! It's okay! It's just a bruise".

Then Jihyo just smiled at her. "No! It's my fault that you get to a fight with them!" I said.

"But-" she was about to say something but Jihyo cutted her off. "No buts" Jihyo said.

Rosé hugged Jihyo. "I'm so lucky to have a cousin like you! Gamawo~!" She thanked.

"Ehem!" I faked cough. "Oh! Thank you too Jungkook!" She said while breaking the hug.

After that we went to our classroom. We started the examination. Gosh it's is so hard.

Even number 1 is hard. 5 minutes later Jihyo is already done. I am still answering the number 20. And it's until 50 only.

"Wow Jihyo! You finished the examination fast!" I whisphered so the teacher can't hear me.

"Because it's easy!" She said and winked at me. I can't help my self but to smile. I should have reviewed a while ago with Jihyo.

Few minutes later we are now done. That was so hard.

Jihyo's POV

The examination is just so easy. I can answer it easily and fast. I can see Jungkook confused.

After I have past my test paper, someone called me. It's Jungkook!

"Wow Jihyo! You have finished the examination fast!" He said.

"Because it's easy!" I winked. He just smiled at me.

When it is lunch break, I went to Rosé first to join me.

"Hey Rosé! Want to join me with my friends! They are friendly but noisy. But I am sure that you will love them" I smiled.

"Okay! And I think I have to join you because I don't have any friends already!" I said and frowned.

"Hey its okay! You have me, Jungkook and our friends." I said to cheer her up.

She smiled and said "Let's go!!"

She is excited from the look of her face. I saw the table we're my brother is and even Jungkook. So me and Rosé went to it.

"Guys! Mind if we join you?" I asked.

"Sure! Hi Rosé!" Jimin greeted with a smile.

"Are you close Jimin?" Mina asked.

"Why are you jealous?" Sana said with a grin.

"She is my cousin!" Jimin said.

"Hi Rosé! I guess you know us, because we are classmates!" Suga said with a smile.

"Well.. yeah!" She said shyly.

"Why are you not with your other friends?" Jeongyeon asked.

"They are not my friends anymore!" Rosé said and frowned.

"Oh Okay! Wae?" J-Hope asked.

"Too many questions! Let's just eat!" I interrupted. And sat beside Jungkook while Rosé sat to me next.

"BTW, where is Taehyung?" I asked to break the silence.