Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

The sun is striking straight to my face that's why I wake up. Jihyo is still asleep. She is sleeping peacefully.

I kiss her forehead and try not to wake her up. I go to the kitchen and cook something for Jihyo since she is still asleep.

Jihyo's POV

Mina called me that's why I woked up. This must be about her family again.

Me:Hello?

Mina:Jihyo-unnie! Can you babysit Ae Rin? We are going t-

Me:Okay, okay! I get

Mina:So... Can you?

Me:Ne! Just bring her here

Mina:Thanks unnie

Call ended

I also noticed that Jungkook is not anymore at my side. I fix the bed and go to the kitchen. I yawn and stretch my arms.

Jungkook is there, cooking. I back hug him and he seemed shocked to see me.

"Why are you sweet today, huh?" He said as he turn around to me.

"Can't you say 'Good morning' first" I pouted. He pinched my cheeks and giggled.

"Good morning Jagiya" he said. I signalled him mind the food. It might burn.

"You seemed to be a good cook" I said as I watch him cook.

"Jin-hyung taught me" he said and put the food on the plate. He gave me the plate and I put it on the dining table.

While Jungkook is preparing, I open the door because someone rang the doorbell.

"Aunt Jihyo" Ae Rin said and hugged me. I carried her and Mina is smiling at us.

"Wow! Your so heavy now" I said. She giggled and I put her down.

"I'll pick you up later at 8pm. Sorry unnie" Mina said as she put her hands on Ae Rin's shoulder.

"No it's okay" I said. Mina showed her gummy smile.

"Bye unnie! Bye Ae Rin" Mina said and waved. We wave back and go to the dining table where Jungkook is.

"Uncle Jungkook!" Ae Rin said and go to Jungkook. Jungkook carry her just like what I did.

"Do you want to eat now?" Jungkook asked. Ae Rin nodded and they sat at the chair in the dining table.

"Auntie! Come here and eat with us" Ae Rin said. I came there and dear beside her.

I fed her cause she is still 3 years old. She don't know how to feed herself yet.

"It's okay auntie. I can manage to feed myself" she said. I widened my eyes and look at her very shocked.

"You know how?" I asked. She nodded. I can't believe this girl.

"Oppa and Mina must be a good parent" I said and give the chopsticks to Ae Rin.

"If they can be a good parent, we can be a better one" Jungkook said. I look at him slowly. He smirked so I look at Ae Rin again.

"Let's eat now" I said and get a plate. I get some food and put it in my plate. Jungkook did the same.

"Jagiya" he said. I looked at him. He gut some food in his chopsticks and put it in front of my mouth.

"Say ahh~" he said. I giggled and open my mouth.

"Ahh~" I said. He fed me and I already forget that Ae Rin is here.

"So, when are you planning on proposing on aunt, uncle?" Ae Rin asked. I widened my eyes while Jungkook giggled.

"You kid! Your still too young" I said. She continued eating and smile at me.

"But your not. You can get marry now" she said. I brushed her hair with my fingers and smile at her.

"Eat properly now" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah! So we can go to the amusement park" Jungkook added. I look at Ae Rin who seemed be happy and look at Jungkook. I sigh and nodded at him.

"Jinja?" Ae Rin asked. Jungkook nodded and that, Ae Rin started to eat fastly.

"Don't eat too fast. Take your time" I said and rubbed her back. She didn't listen and now she is done.

"*Sigh* I'll just wash the dishes and take a quick shower" I said as I get all the plates at the table and put it on the sink.

Ae Rin sat on the sofa, waiting for us. While Jungkook, go upstairs, to take a bath, probably.

After I wash the dishes, I went upstairs to take a quick shower. I open the door and there I saw Jungkook, naked. He is taking a bath. I just scream and close my eyes.

"Jihyo!" He shouted. He covered his body and I find the doorknob since I am covering my eyes with my other hand.

"Mianhae!" I said as soon as I saw the doorknob. I twisted it and leave the bathroom.

I waited at the sofa with Ae Rin. Jungkook came down the stairs and it's my turn to take a shower. I avoid having an eye contact with Jungkook.

Instead that Jungkook will be embarrassed, I'm the one who is. It's stuck on my mind. Just take a shower quickly, Hyo!

After having a quick shower, I go downstairs to Jungkook and Ae Rin.

"Let's go?" Ae Rin asked. We nodded and go outside. I open the door for Ae Rin and Jungkook open the door for me. He started the engine and drove.

"Sorry about a while ago" I said and hold his hand. He smiled and intertwined it.

"It's okay" he said. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I just look at the window and hide my blushing face.

To be continued...

Happy Jeongyeon Day!!!

We wish you all the best

We wish you all the best. We love you😍❤️😘🎉🎊🍰🎂