Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

Everybody was staring at us until we saw Taehyung looking at us. I know that Taehyung still have feelings for Jihyo. And besides, he can have Sana.

"So you two are together now, huh?" Taehyung said with a sad face. "Yeah, and-" Jihyo was cutted by Taehyung who is really mad and sad. "You told me that you will wait for me" Taehyung shouted at Jihyo.

I can see that Jihyo's eyes is getting teary. I don't know what to do but shout back at Taehyung.

"Hey! Don't talk to a girl like that!" I shouted at him. Then Taehyung looked at me.

"You! You are the reason why we are fighting! If you are not here, we should not be like this!" Taehyung said then punched me.

I punched him back and caused how we fight.

"Taehyung, stop!" Jihyo said. I was happy in the inside because she is mad at Taehyung not me. Well, Taehyung punched me first.

"Why me? You should tell that to your boyfriend" he said while a tear was falling down his tears.

"Because you are the one who punched him first!" Jihyo said. I can see how sad was Taehyung is. If I am Taehyung, I will do the same thing.

"Jihyo! Please stay with me! I waited for you since we met!" He said while holding Jihyo's hands.

"I'm sorry Taehyung! But I wish you can forgive me!" Jihyo said then leave.

I followed her. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah! But next time please, don't fight him back!" She said while a tear fall to her soft cheeks.

"Okay! Just don't cry" I said then she lean her head to my shoulder then walked together in the classroom.

Once we get in the classroom, Jimin talked to me.

"Hey! Your promise a while ago!" He said. "I did not hurt Jihyo, it's Taehyung" I answered him with a nervous look.

"Taehyung hurt Jihyo?" He asked me. "No! It's just that... Taehyung is hurt because Taehyung has been waiting for Jihyo but.... Jihyo picked me! So a while ago Taehyung saw us holding each other's hand and he was hurt!" I answered while not looking at him.

"Ahh okay! By the way... The promised I was talking about, was about Mina." Jimin said to me and smiled.

"Ahh! Just ask her on a date and confess to her!" I said with a chill look. "And Jihyo said that Mina also has feeling for you too!" I jokingly said then his eyes widened.

"Jinja? Yey!" He shouted like a kid.

"Hey guys! Be quiet! I'm trying to study here!" Jihyo said.

I kissed her then it made her blushed.

"I can't focus Jungkook" she giggled.

Rosé POV

I think this is the time to tell them that I am the cousin of Jihyo. I don't even care now. If they don't like to be friends with me then I will just be friends with Jihyo's friends. Including Taehyung😏.

"Hey guys! You know what... this is the time to let you know that... I am the cousin of Jihyo!" I confessed. "What? You are cousins with that slut? Such ashame!" Jennie said. "If I were you, I will never told that!" Jisoo added.

"Say whatever you want but not about my cousin! She is beautiful, kind and smart, not like you two! You know what... I don't want to be friends with you two!" I said then walked out.

"Whatever! Nobody wants to be friends with the slut's cousin!" Jennie said.

I can't help my self but to pull her hair. She pulled mine also. He fight and Jihyo and Jungkook helped me.

Jihyo's POV

When Jungkook kissed me, I feel that my car is burning. I said "I can't focus Jungkook" I giggled.

I went to the library to study there for the exam later. Jungkook followed me and held my hand.

"From now on, you never walk alone" Jungkook said.

When I was in my way to the library, I can see my cousin, Rosé. Me and Jungkook hide at the wall and just listened.

"Hey what's going on?" Jungkook asked. "Just be quiet and listen!" I answered.

"Hey guys! You know what... this is the right time to let you know that... I am the cousin of Jihyo" she confessed.

"Woah! She is your cousin?" Jungkook said.

"Well... Yeah!" I answered. Why Jungkook asked me many questions.

"Why do you keep asking me questions?" I asked. He kissed my forehead and "Because I want to know all about my future wife!" He said.

I feel my cheeks burning again. So I just listen to them again.

"What? You are cousins with that slut? Such ashame!" Jennie said.

"I am not a slut, right Jungkook? And I only have you! It's not my fault that I am so pretty!" I said to Jungkook. He just smiled at me and we continued listening.

"If I were you, I will not say that!" Jisoo added. "Say whatever you want but not about my cousin! She is beautiful, kind and smart, not like you two! You know what, I don't wanna be friends with you two!" She said then walked out.

She is very mad until "Whatever! Nobody wants to be friends with the slut's cousin!" Jennie said.

She then pulled Jennie's hair and so does Jennie. They fight then me and Jungkook stopped them.

"Hey! Stop Jennie! First, I am not a slut! Second, she is not like you two. She is kind and a good cousin to Jihyo! Third, I will report you to the principal!" Jungkook said as I fixed Rosé hair.

"Well! Sorry babe!" Jennie said to Jungkook. "Don't you babe babe me! I don't like mean peaole like you!" He said as he raised his voice.

Jennie cried and walked away. Jisoo just followed her.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I asked Rosé. "Yes! Thank you for coming when I need someone on my side to protect me!" She said with her eyes getting teary.

"Aniyo! I should be the one to say thank you for a while ago. I heard everything! And I wanted to say sorry! It would not happen if it's because of me!" I said.

"Hey! Let's go now guys!" Jungkook said.

Somi's POV

"Somi! Can you help me with Tzuyu?" Jihoon asked me. "To get her?" I asked. "Exactly! I have a big crush on Tzuyu since we met!" Jihoon said happily.

"Ahh! Okay! Anything for you and Tzuyu!" I said and faked a smile.

"So let's study?" Tzuyu said as she got out of the comfort room. "Sure!" Jihoon said.

To be continued...