Chapter 22

8 years later

Jungkook and Lisa are not yet getting married but dating. Jihyo is happy with Suga. Nayeon and Chanyeol broke up. Nayeon and Jin are now dating. Taehyung and Sana are married. And Jimin and Mina are happy with their Daughter, Park Ae Rin. Jihoon and Tzuyu are also dating.

But before Nayeon and Chanyeol break up, they sing on stage. And on backstage, Nayeon saw Chanyeol cheating on her. This s is their performance together.

Jihyo's POV

Time is so quick now. Today, we have a reunion. I get over with Jungkook and now happy with Suga. But Suga always go out.

But when I have seen Jungkook's face, I keep remembering the time when we are happy together.

"Jihyo-ahh! Let's go" Suga said.

"Okay!" I said and I was expecting that he would open the door for me but he just go and go in his car.

"Kaja!" He said. I open the door and get in.

While he is driving, he use to hold my hand. But he didn't this time. What:s wrong with him?

"Okay! Let's get off now" he said. He didn't open the door for me again.

I get off and I quickly go to Mina. She is with Jimin and her daughter, Ae Rin

"Minari" I said.

"Waeyo Jihyo-unnie?" She asked.

"Suga seemed to be different today" I said.

"How do you say so?" She asked.

"He didn't do what we do the most when we are riding in a car. And he always go out" I explained.

"Aish! Let's go to the comfort room first" She said and dragged me there.

"Jimin-ahh! I'll just go with Jihyo" she said.

We go to the restroom. Once we get in, we saw Suga and Chaeyoung making out.

"Jihyo! It's not what it looks like" Suga said.

I quickly slapped him. And run away from him.

Jungkook's POV

I was going to the reunion with Lisa. She can go there, right? Of course! She's my girlfriend.

I don't really love her. I'm just giving her my fake love. My heart belongs to Jihyo.

I can't get her out of my heart. I used Lisa to let her out of my mind.

"Lisa!" I shouted.

"Lisa where are you?" I shouted.

I received a text from her.

Lisa♥️

Lisa♥️:I'm not going
with you today. I'm sorry!
I have a problem in the company.
Just pick me up later.

I sighed and drove my car.

The place where the reunion will happen is just near here. So I can be fast.