Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

We came to my house and get my things. Eomma must be not home. Maybe she is still in the company. I drive my way to Jihyo's apartment.

"We're here Jagi~" I said. She got off quickly.

I didn't have a chance to open the door for her because she is too quick. I followed her to her apartment. She have many things just like me.

"Jihyo your home! Oh, Hi Jungkook" Suga-hyung said.

"Hi hyung" I said.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" he asked.

I don't know what to say. If I say the truth, Suga-hyung will hate me.

"Well, he is my husband" Jihyo said.

"WHAT?!" He asked.

"Are you deaf? I said, he is my husband" Jihyo repeated.

"Jihyo don't leave me! I didn't mean to kiss with Chaeyoung! Jebal" he said.

"Too late cause she is already with me. Let's go" I said and carry her luggage.

"Let's go" she said and followed me.

We left Suga-hyung. He is crying there. It's not my fault.

I put her luggage at the back of the car and drive to the house. I can't believe how big our house is.

"Let me take all the bags" I said.

"No it's okay! I can carry my own. Then, carry yours, arasseo?" she said.

"Arasseo" I said and get the bags.

"Jihyo your room is upstairs. I'll carry that" I said.

"Aish! Okay fine" she said.

"I'll cook for later" she added.

"Okay" I said and take the bags upstairs to our room.

It's kinda heavy but I will do it for Jihyo. Anything for her. I go back downstairs to check out on Jihyo. I saw her cooking. I back-hugged her.

"Jungkook?" She said.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" She asked back. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Hugging you. I want you to be at my side always" I said.

"Okay! You don't want to eat burnt food, don't you?" She said.

"It's okay! As long as we stay like this" I said.

"Jungkook" she called me.

"Wae?" I said.

"What if, you found someone better than me? What if she is more perfect than me? More prettier than me? Sweeter than me? Will you choose her over me" she said and looked at me.

"I'll always choose you cause you are my everything. Even though how perfect that girl is than you, your the I ly girl who captured my heart" I said.

She focused from what is she cooking right now. The smell of the food smells yummy already. I'm so excited now.

I prepare the plates and the spoon and forks on the table. Just going to wait for the food.

"Tada!" She said.

"Mmm" I said as I smell the food. I took a bite and repeated my sentence a while ago.