Chapter 27

Jungkook's POV

We arrived at the restaurant and we all get seat. Jihyo get a seat next to Ae Rin. Jihyo don't like to seat with me.

I get a chair and put it best to her. I sat there and stare at her. She noticed me and she just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"We will just order for you guys" Momo-noona said. She grabbed Hyung and go to the cashier.

"Jihyo-ahh!" I called. She didn't respond nor look at me. She is focused at Ae Rin.

"Jihyo!" I called again. She didn't do anything again. I really need her attention to me.

"Jihyo!" I said. I shared her hands but still nothing. I'm getting sick of it. Why don't she respond to me?

"Jihyo!" I shouted and stand up from my seat. Everyone's attention is with me. But I don't care. I want Jihyo's attention. She still don't care about it.

I got pissed of it. I get out of the restaurant and roam around. I don't care where my feet take me to.

Jihyo's POV

"Jihyo-ssi! What happened?!" Oppa asked. I didn't respond but just went outside.

"Where are you going?" Unnie asked. She held my wrist to stop me.

"I'm going to find him. Just call me" I said and started to find Jungkook.

Where is he? I don't like to call him. He is angry to me. My eyes strated to get teary. Jungkook-ahh! Where are you?!

I went to all places. But there are two more that I haven't searched. I went to that place and I saw him sitting in a bench and crying. I went near him and sit beside him.

He haven't notice my presence. I moved near him and hug him. He stopped crying and look at me.

"Mianhae Jagi~" I said as I hug him. He hug me too but his hug is so very tight.

"I should be the one saying that. Sorry for tricking you a while ago" he said. I tapped his back and also rubbed it.

"Let's go" I said. He nodded and break the hug. He held my hand and hold it tightly. We go to the restaurant and they are already eating.

"Eat already" Hyung said. We sat on our chairs and eat. Jihyo fed As Rin while she is eating. She is a good mom.

After eating, hyung payed for it and we bid them a good bye. Ae Rin's eyes are closing but she is fighting. I found it cute.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked her. She nodded but still, her eyes are closing.

"You want me to carry you?" I asked her again. She nodded and I carry her in my back. Jihyo smiled at us. I smiled back.

We found my car and I gave my keys to Jihyo. Jihyo open the car door and I put Ae Rin in there. I closed the door and get my keys to Jihyo.

I open the passenger seat and let Jihyo in. I go to the driver's seat and started the engine. I started driving.

It's still 7:32pm. Hyung and Mina will pick Ae Rin up at 8pm. I wish there are no traffic. Hyung is gonna kill me.

When we got back to our mansion, which eomma bought. I park my car and Jihyo get off the car. I carry Ae Rin and lock the car doors.

"Let's go" I said. While we are in the elevator, I can hear Ae Rin snoring. This kid is cute. Just like Jihyo. But Jihyo is cuter than this girl. Nobody can beat my girl.

Jihyo open our door and turn on the lights. I go to the guest bedroom. I lay Ae Rin in the bed and I turn on the Aircon.

I gave her some blankets and she sleep well. I went back to go to Jihyo.

Jihyo's POV

I go to our bedroom and change my clothes. To a comfortable one. I wear my slippers and find Ae Rin and Jungkook.

I saw Jungkook at the guest bedroom and he is gonna be a good dad. They look so cute right?

Aish! Pabo Hyo! You should prepare dinner for Mina and oppa. Oh no! The door bell ring.

"I'll get it" Jungkook said. Jungkook open the door and Mina and oppa are there.

"Come in" Jungkook said. They came in and seat in the sofa. They must be really starving.

"Where is Ae Rin?" Jimin-oppa asked. I quickly search some ingredients. What should I make for them?

"In the guess room sleeping peacefully" Jungkook replied. They roam their eyes around. I hope they are not looking for food.

"Where is Jihyo?" Mina asked. I sigh in relief. I taught they are looking for food.

"She is in the kitchen, preparing dinner for you two" Jungkook said. Oh no! I wish they could wait.

"No need to prepare. We have already eaten" Jimin-oppa said. I widened my eyes.

"You do?" I asked while I got out off the kitchen. They nodded.

"Well, it's getting darker now. We must leave now. Bye" they said as they went to the door.

"Wait! How about Ae Rin?" I asked. Pabo oppa! Hehe...

"Ahh yeah, sorry" he apologized. Jungkook get Ae Rin in the guest room. He carried Ae Rin again and gave it to oppa.

"Bye" they said. We also wave our hand and bid them goodbye.

They rode their car and drive away...

To be continued...

Sorry I haven't updated for so long. I'm busy watching yes or yes. The song is Lit🔥. Let's also stream it.

Also, yesterday was the birthday of our dancing Machine. Belated Happy Birthday to Hirai Momo!!!