Chapter 33

Jungkook's POV

We have arrived at Chaeyoung's strawberry farm. Jihyo has been here and she said that it's very nice. I also saw Suga-hyung's pose on IG. It's very nice even in the picture.

"Let's go" Jihyo said. We got there and my eyes widened. It's more nicer in real life. I have never been a strawberry farm before. Maybe that's the reason why I am so very amazed.

"Wow! It's nice here appa! Why don't we live here?" Jia asked. I love this silly girl. She is like her mom. That is why I love them both.

"This is Aunt Chaeyoung's. Not ours" I replied. They all frown but Junghoon is there and gave me a strawberry.

 They all frown but Junghoon is there and gave me a strawberry

I just take it and taste it. Wow! It's also very yummy! This is the best strawberry place, that I have ever been.

"Is it delicious?" Jihyo asked. I nodded and I feed her my strawberry. She take a bit and smiled. Gave me thumbs up and  smiled very wide.

"Jungkook! Jihyo! You didn't call me or Chaeyoung! We might have open the door for you two" Suga-hyung said.

"Yoongi! Let them in" Chaeyoung shouted from inside. Suga-hyung sigh and look at the kids.

"Woah! Is this your kids?" He asked. Me and Jihyo nodded. His eyes widened.

"They are all big now! Come inside! Mina and Jimin's kids are already there. So does Nayeon and Jin's" he said. We get inside Chaeyoung's house. Wow! It's also big! It's a mansion too!

"Jinho-hyung!" Jungho shouted as he go to Jinho, Nayeon and Jin's eldest.

"Ae Rin-unnie!" Jia also shouted As Rin's name and also go to her.

"Hyungs!" Junghoon said and go to Youngchul, Youngjae and Youngmin. I like how they are also close to them.

Me and Jihyo go to Jin-hyung and Nayeon-noona. They are also with Jimin-hyung and Mina. Don't forget Suga-hyung and Chaeyoung.

We talk and talk until everybody are here.

After the Party

"Appa! I'm tired already" Junghoon said. I kneel down and he really is tired. I pinched his cheeks and carried him.

"Let's go" Jihyo said. The kids went to the car and I lay Junghoon there. They are all asleep. They must be tired.

"Look how cute they are" Jihyo said and smiled. I smiled.

"It's because their mother is cute" I said. Jihyo blushed so much. She is as red as the strawberry that she ate a while ago.

"Let's go home" she said and looked away. Probably to hide her blushing face. I started the engine and drove to our house.

They all went to their bed and sleep. Me and Jihyo also did the same. But before we sleep, Jihyo's phone rang.

"Hello" Jihyo said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Ahh ok! Yeah! Bye!" She said and hang up the phone.

"Jagiya! Who is that?" I asked. She put her phone in the table beside our bed.

"Nayeon-unnie! She said that Jin-oppa's birthday is coming so, we'll celebrate it to their house" She explain. Shoot! How could I forget that.

"Another birthday boy" I said. Jihyo giggled. We just talk and talk until we fall asleep.

Next Day

"Appa! Wake up! You still have work" Junghoon said as he shake my body. I look at the clock and it's already 8 in the morning. Shoot! I'm gonna be late.

"Where's eomma? And Hyung and Noona?" I asked.

"They are downstairs eating and getting ready for school. While eomma is preparing your food" Junghoon said. He is already in his uniform. I go to be fast.

I go to the bathroom quickly and also take a bath, quickly. Aish! I'm gonna be late.

"Jagi! Your gonna be late at work" Jihyo said and gave me a bread.

Jihyo's POV

"Junghoon! Kindly wake your father. He might get late for work" I said. Junghoon nodded and take his bread. He went upstairs.

He get down with Jungkook. They are really look alike.

"Jagi! Your gonna be late at work" I said and gave him a bread. Jungkook put Junghoon down and I fixed her necktie. Once I finished, I kiss his cheeks.

"Eomma! Can you not do that when there are kids infront of you" Jungho said. I rolled my eyes and sigh.

"I better get go now. I'm gonna be late" he said. I nodded. He kissed me and the kids before he bid a goodbye.

"Bye" he said and waved his hands. We bid our goodbye. Me and the kids will just wait for their bus.

Jungkook's POV

I better drive fastly. I'm gonna be late for work or I'll get fired.

I drive so fastly. My car lose control. It got hit and I lose consciousness.

Jihyo's POV

"Bye eomma!" The kids said as they went to the bus. I smiled and waved.

After that, I wash the dishes. But my phone rang. It's Mrs. Jeon (Jungkook's mother) called.

Once I answered it, it made me drop my phone. And it also made my tears escape from my eyes.

To be continued...