Chapter 31

Jihyo's POV

I'm so proud of Jihoon and Tzuyu. They graduated with high honor.

Eomma and Mrs. Chou came up stage to put the medal to them. Once they are done, they came down the stage and Jihoon and Tzuyu took a pic together.

Skips Time

After their graduation, Jihoon came up stage and get a microphone. This is it!

"Hello? Excuse me! May I have your attention please! Thank you" he said. When the place was very quiet, he started to look for something. Tzuyu, I guess.

"Tzuyu-ahh! We have been dating for like 2 years. When you answered me to be your boyfriend, was the best day of my life. And I promised you that I will always take care of you" he said. He go down stage and go to Tzuyu.

He pulled out a bouquet of flowers out of nowhere. Tzuyu get it and hold it. Jihoon finally kneel and get a small box from his pocket.

"Tzuyu-ahh! Will... will you m-marry me" he stuttered. We can say that he is nervous. Tzuyu nodded and mouthed the word 'Yes'.

Jihoon carried her and spin her around. While the other students, they throw their cap. This is such a beautiful scene.

"Why don't we celebrate?" RM-oppa said. We all nodded. Yeah! RM-oppa and Jeongyeon-unnie are married and have a baby girl named Kim Junghee. She is 5 months old.

Aside from them, Nayeon-unnie and Jin-oppa got married too. Even Momo-unnie and Hoseok-oppa and Taehyung-oppa and Sana-unnie. Chaeyoung and Suga-oppa are still dating. Suga-oppa will propose next year.

"What if you get drank again! I can't carry you and Junghee at the same time" Jeongyeon-unnie said. RM-oppa shooked his head that made Jeongyeon-unnie sigh.

"Let's celebrate!" They shouted. We all go to the nearest restaurant here. We get a waiter to order our food.

"What's your order ma'am?" The waiter asked Nayeon-unnie. She is still looking at the menu but when she decided, she look to the waiter and she gulp.

"C-Chanyeol-oppa?" She stuttered. Wait! My cousin is also here?! Chanyeol-oppa look at unnie and started tearing up. He walked out and another waiter came to us.

"May I take your order, ma'am and sir" the waiter said. We all said our order and he list everything.

1 year later

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ahh! I think it's coming" Jihyo said. I quickly go to her and carry her to the car. I went to the hospital.

By the way, the doctor said that our baby will be twins. A girl and a boy. His name will be Jeon Jungho. But Jihyo wants the girl to be Jeon Jia. I just let it be.

"Doc! I think she is going to have a baby" I said. Nurses came to us and take Jihyo. I came with them.

Skips Time

Jeon Jungho Jeon Jia
June 1, 2016 June 1, 2016
5:12pm 5:14pm

Jungho and Jia is finally born. They are in a room. When Jihyo was now discharge in the hospital, we take Jia and Jungho in the house. Now someone can use the guest room.

I carry Jungho first and put him in the crib that we bought last week. We also decorated their room. Jihyo carry Jia and put her in her room.

After that, we carry our things from the hospital. We arrange our things and go and get the babies.

Jihyo's POV

I love how Jungkook spend time with Jungho. They look so cute together.

They may have look exactly the same

They may have look exactly the same. Hehe! I took care of Jia. I also gave Jia a bottle of milk.

"Jungkook-ahh! I'm just going to cook! Take care of Jia" I said. He nodded and we went to their room. Jungkook put Jungho in the bed. And I put Jia beside Jungho.

"Go and cook! I'm going to look out for this cuties" Jungkook said and kissed my forehead

"Go and cook! I'm going to look out for this cuties" Jungkook said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and go to the kitchen and cook.

After I cook, I eat and put the other food on a tray. I go to Jungho and Jia's room. But Jungkook is sleeping with them. How can I wake him up?

"Jungkook-ahh! Eat already" I whispered. We slowly open his eyes and get up. He eat and it's my time to watch the babies.

When he finished eating, he put it in the sink and wash it. It's our time to sleep already.

Thank you Lord! For giving me such a family.

To be continued...