Chapter 28

Jungkook's POV

After brushing my teeth, Jihyo is now at the bed, sleeping. I don't want to disturb her. I lay on my bed silently and close my eyes. I was about to sleep but Jihyo hug me.

"Thank you for today oppa. Thank you for making my day great. Thank you for making me and Ae Rin have fun with you today. A while ago, I saw you and Ae Rin. You will must be a good father someday" she said. I held her hands and intertwined it.

"A good father to your children" I said. I can't see her reaction right now because it's dark. But, she must be very shock.

"Do you want to do it now?" I asked. It was only a joke. It's not real.

"Yah!" She said as she hit me lightly. I giggled and faced her. Even though it's dark. I hug her while I'm asleep. She also hugs me back.

Next Day

Jihyo's POV

What time is it? It's.... 9:39 in the morning already?! Where is Jungkook? He must have woken up now.

I go to my room to my morning routine. After doing it, I also change my clothes.

Time to find Jungkook. Where is he?!

Ding

That must be Jungkook texting me. Nope! It's Mina.

Minari🐧

Minari🐧:Unnie! Please come
with Ae Rin again. Jebal! Please
understand me. Me and Jimin
need to attend to something

Jihyo-ahh🚂:Okay! I'd also like
to spend time with that little
cute girl. Like my brother, Jimin
He is little and cute. But a boy

Minari🐧:Thank you unnie!

Jihyo-ahh 🚂:Just, promise
me to get a maid to help
you when you get some
enough money to.

Minari🐧:Okay!

Ding Dong

Who might that be? Jungkook probably. Where is he?

I went to the door and Mina is already there. With Ae Rin.

"Wow! Your so fast" I said. She smiled at me and go inside of the house.

"Unnie! Wear this and go to the park with Ae Rin. Ae Rin want to go there. Right, Ae Rin?" She asked Ae Rin. Ae Rin nodded. Mina gave me the paper bag.

"Why do I have to wear this?" I asked. It's a short blue dress. I don't like dresses. Especially when it's short.

"Do it for Ae Rin, please" she said. She also do an aegyo. This is so very rare. Seeing Mina doing aegyo cutely and not being shy.

"Okay" I said and take the paper bag. I went to my room and change it quickly. I look at the mirror and I can't even recognize myself.

I went out and Mina and Ae Rin are sitting in the sofa. They are waiting for me. I don't want to let them see me. Just go there Jihyo! You can do it!

"Wow auntie! You look beautiful" Ae Rin said. I smiled at her.

"I can't even recognize you" Mina said. Same as me. I'm not this type of girl. Who liked short dresses.