Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

While Jihyo was preparing, she became unconscious. I went to her to check her out. she can't wake up. I started to call for an ambulance. Once the ambulance has arrive, I carried her in bridal style and put her in the ambulance. 

Few Hours later...

The doctor is now checking on Jihyo. It's been a hour since they started checking Jihyo out. I just roam around and hope that she is okay.

The doctor came outside and patted my shoulder. I hope Jihyo is okay. I wish!

Congratulations Mr. Jeon! Your gonna be a father soon" he said. I have a clueless face when I look at him.

"Mrs. Jeon is pregnant" he said. I widened my eyes and gasped. I'm going to be a father soon! Yes! I cant believe that this is happening to me.

"Kamsahamnida Doc" I said and bowed. he smiled and leave. I get inside the room and Jihyo is already had woken up.

"What did the doctor said, Jagi?" she asked. i have a big smile on my face. I'm probably smiling like an idiot. 

"You have a little human there. So... take care of him/her" I said as I pointed on his tummy. Just like me, she had a clueless face. Or she is just pretending because my hint is probably obvious.

"Your pregnant" I said. She gasped and put her hands on her mouth to stopped her. But at the same time, she is smiling.

"Jinja?" she asked. this time, she have a very big smile on her face. I nodded and gave her a peck on her cheeks.

"Who's the father?" she asked. Isn't it her first time to do it with me? Well, I'm her first boyfriend. Or she is just joking me. Aish! Stop joking me Jeon Jihyo! I went out and ignored her question. She giggled and folllow me.

"Where are we going?" she asked. I open my car and open the door.

"I'm going home" I said and shut the car door. I started the engine and leave her at the parking area.

"Jungkook-oppa! I'm pregnant!" she said before I leave. I stop the car after realizing what said. I open the car door and let her in. While I am driving, My eyes are focus on the road.

"Mianhae Jagi" she said. I sigh and nodded. She smile at me and it makes my day.

Just don't do it again! Just don't joke me again! Arasseo?" I said. She nodded and smile. Why does she smile like that?! She makes my world stop and my heart beats faster. This is love! Isn't it?! Jihyo is really my true love.

"Jungkook-ahh! Do you know what happened to Tzuyu and Jihoon?" Jihyo asked. Well, they are dating. I haven't hear some news about them. I shook my head to her question.

"Well, tommorow is their graduation. Jihoon told me that he is going to propose to Tzuyu" Jihyo said. I widened my eyes. I forgot that their graduation is tomorrow.

"Let's go to their graduation tomorrow" I said. She nodded and gave me a gummy smile. Well that's new. She gave me that for the second time. The first time I saw her do that is last 10 years ago. It's very rare seeing her gummy smile.

Once we got to our so called house and not a mansion, I parked it. Jihyo is already sleeping. I didn't mind waking her up. I just carry her then to our room. Well, I can't just wake her up. She is pregnant. I wonder what gender will it be. Cause I've already planned it. Jeon Junghyun if it's a girl. And Jeon Jungho if it's a boy.

I change my clothes into a comfortable one and do my routine before I sleep. After that, I sleep.

Jihoon's POV

I'm so very, very nervous today. Tomorrow is our graduation. But that's not the reason that's why I am nervous. I'm nervous because tomorrow, I'm going to propose to Tzuyu.

What if she decline it? Would she? She have been my girlfriend for 2 years.

What if she is not yet ready? Stop thinking negative things. Be positive and stay positive!

Next Day

Jihyo's POV

I thought that I'm going to wake up that Jungkook is cooking but no. He is still sleeping peacefully. I kiss his forehead and go to the kitchen. This time, I'll cook.

I do my morning routine first before I go there. While I am doing it, my phone rang.

Baby Jihoon Calling

Baby Jihoon:Noona! Don't forget today's event

Me:Yes! Today is your proposal for Tzuyu

Baby Jihoon:Noona! That's not the one I am talking about. It's my graduation day.

Me:Yeah yeah! We'll come

Baby Jihoon:Thank you Noona! By the way, Jimin-hyung and his friends and wife and children will also come. With your friends and eomma and appa

Me:Ehh? I haven't seen them for a long time. Start preparing for your event

Baby Jihoon:Ne! Bye!

Me:Bye!

Call Ended...

To be continued...