Chapter 26

Jungkook's POV

"We're here!" I said as I stopped the car. Jihyo open the door and get off and get Ae Rin.

"Ae Rin-ahh! We are here" Jihyo said to wake her up. Ae Rin wake up quickly and get off the car.

"Let's go Aunt and Uncle" she said. She get our hands and dragged us inside. Not bad for a 3 years old child.

"Walk slowly Ae Rin! You might bump into someone" Jihyo said. Ae Rin did not listen and just continue dragging us. We bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" Ae Rin said. She bowed her head and apologize.

"It's okay!" She said. She smiled at Ae Rin and patted her head. That girl looks familiar. And she is with a boy.

"Wait! Jungkook?" The boy with girl said. He know my name. I look at him and it's Hoseok-hyung.

"Hyung!" I said. He hugged me so tightly and patted my back.

"Jihyo-ahh" the girl said and hugged Jihyo. Jihyo look at her face to know who she is. She recognized it and she hug her.

"Unnie!" She said. Me and Hyung broke the hug and hold the girl. It's Momo-noona!

"By the way, you know her, right?" Hyung asked. We nodded.

"She is my wife" Hyung said. Momo-noona nodded.

"You have a child?" Jihyo asked. They nodded in unison.

"How many? Boy or girl?" I asked. They smiled at us.

"1 boy and 1 girl" Momo-noona said. They looked at Ae Rin.

"So, is this your child?" Hoseok-hyung asked. We shooked our heads and they laughed.

"This is Mina and Jimin-hyung's daughter, Ae Rin" I introduced Ae Rin. Ae Rin smiled but shyly.

"Ae Rin! This is Aunt Momo and Uncle J-Hope" Jihyo introduce while pointing at them.

"H-hello" Ae Rin stuttered. She is shy, maybe.

"Hello Ae Rin-ahh" Momo-noona waved. Hyung does the same too.

"Where are your children?" I asked. They have stopped waving at Ae Rin and focused to me.

"They are in the house with the maids" Hyung said. They have maids?! They must be rich right now.

"I taught you broke up with Jihyo" Hyung said. Jihyo stared at hyung. It's my turn to speak, right?

"Let's just play now" Ae Rin said. Good thing that Ae Rin is there. If not, I don't know what to say. It's a long story.

"Okay! Come with us Hyung" I said. They nodded and come with us. I hold Ae Rin's hand and Jihyo held Ae Rin's other hand.

"Where shall we ride?" I asked. Ae Rin roam her eyes to look for a ride.

"There!" She said. She pointed the Ferris wheel. It's big though.

"Are you sure? It's big though" Momo-noona said. Ae Rin smiled.

"Yeah! Aunt Momo can't ride that" Hoseok-hyung teased. Noona slapped her lightly. Hyung quickly dodge it.

"We will just wait for you guys at that tree. Just go there after then, let's eat" noona said and pointed at the bench near the tree.

"Okay, bye!" Noona and Hyung bid us a goodbye. We waved and line at it. It's very big. I'm nervous.

The line was so very long. Ae Rin got asleep. Jihyo carry her and sleep in her arms. She imwill be a good mom to my kids someday.

When it's our turn to ride, there is a sign and it says 'you must me 160cm to ride this'.

"Jungkook-ahh! Ae Rin can't ride this.  Let's just go to unnie" Jihyo said. I shooked my head my head and get Ae  Rin in her arms.

"Ae Rin-ahh! Wake up! Look at there" I said and pointed the sign.

"Uncle! I still don't know how to read" she said. I widened my eyes. I taught she know how.

"Well,  it says you must be 160cm to ride this" I read it for her. She smiled and signaled me to get down. She ran into noona and hyung.

"Let's go" Jihyo said. I nodded but the staff won't let us. He stopped us and he put us in ferris wheel.

"Enjoy the ride" he said and closed the door. We are about to get off but it's  lock. He almost kidnapped us.

Jihyo is breathing for some air. She is panicking. I go to her and hugged her.  She hugged me back and we broke the hugged after a few minutes.

"Why are you panicking?" I asked. She smiled at me before she answer. Its a weak smile.

"I'm also afraid off heights" she said. Aish! This girl makes my day.

"Just hugged me if your afraid" I said. I stretch my arms for a hug. She refused it.

"No thanks" she said. She move away and giggled. I move into her and hug her. We didn't even notice that we are in the very top of the wheel.

"Look! We are at the very top of the wheel" I said. She give me a light slapped and I smile.

"Oppa!" She shouted. I continue teasing her until she'd stop minding me.

"Sorry Jagi" I said. I hug her but she push me away. She just look at the window to not see my presence.

We got off the ferris wheel and still,  she is still not minding me. She GI to Ae Rin, noona and hyung.

"So how's the rude?" noona asked. Jihyo sighed and grabbed Ae Rin.

"Let's just go. Where are we going?" Jihyo asked and grabbed Ae Rin.

"Well, there is a restaurant near here, let's eat there" noona said. She pointed to our left.

"Let's go there. I'm hungry" hyung said. He dragged us but failed.

"You always are" I said. They laughed but Jihyo didn't. She rolled her eyes and sigh. Hyung gave me a light punch.

"Let's go" Ae Rin said. We nodded and go to the restaurant noona was saying.

To be continued...